OLD LIFE

On a normal day, there was this young 16 year old man named Carmon Johnson who was trying to find a job, since recently his mom lost her occupation after the divorce with his father and the grandmother's death. Not to mention that Carmon had a four year old brother who needed care for, usually the grandma would look after his needs but now after all the inconveniences that action cannot be done.

It was a Saturday evening, when Carmon got a notification in this emails offering him an application letter for a night shift at a store called ESland spice mall. In the description it describes the place to be located in a very remote spot,cramped and  a bit empty and regular times but since Carmon had so -little  money he accepted the opportunity. They said he could start working at 9pm Next week.

The night finally came  after some preparations and Carmon entered the building with full confidence but it was immediately worn off when an wave of eerie sensation washed him.
Carmon felt his throat go dry I'm fear and anxiety start to rise. "Welcome!" The manager, named "Alex"spoke with excitement and broke the silence. Carmon flinched and chuckled nervously of the sudden greeting and
started looking around. Eventually, the manager left Carmon alone,where a sprinkle of customers came into by goods.