REVIEWS

He took a moment to sit down and read the reviews on his phone screen. Shakily, Carmon opened the tab with the comments and an electric wave of absolute fear ran down his body.. Everything that was on the page complaint about a spirit apparently having the name of jizzel.

This name weirdly reminded him of the unrealistic tingle he accounted earlier which definitely uneased him but still brushed it off as a cold , while in reality it's the spirit calling it's name as a entry of their history of the place..

One of the reviews that caught his attention is under the username vent10_0. The person presented themself as a part employee of the mall. Evidently, he was the security and saw something on the cameras that tramautized him for life.They stated to describe the past of the building and  explained the actual vibe of the place before it was considered a ghost mall. It was a active and energetic environment with such welcoming workers. One of them of such had the name of jizzel smith. (Reminds u of anything?) . She was put as position for employee of the month and the Manager's name was Jamal fore-wood.

Apparently, Jamal and smith had something going on a he decided to sexually harass jizzel which she did not like at all and declines his touch.

This got fore-wood very angry and his emotions took the best of him when he decided to kill her by inserting the plugs from the vending machine into her veins. Screams pierced the atmosphere as blood poured from her hands. Jamal was then taken into the police station but soon escaped..no one knows where he is..but all they have knowledge of is that, a lot of citizens of that state as moved away after that incident.

The air was cool but Carmon was over there sweating, he felt his hands shake when he moved on the the other comment with the username
Karen/lewis49. They spoke about seeing the situation in their perspective, at the moment they were low on money and decided to buy food at ESland spice mall. Everyone was casually shopping until they heared the bloody screams of a lady.

The attention then went on the manager who was taken out by the officers and the nurses covering the dead body of jizzel smith..some can still hear the haunting screams while others know nothing about the situation..all this took place 2 years ago.

Other managers took after the building for a while but left with sone complaints of "paranormal activity".
Some how the place was only shut down after four months and reopened again by the current manager "Alex.."