Chapter 16

Athena recognized the voice, the smell of cigarettes on his hands. She hesitated at first, but then opened her eyes slowly.

"I knew you were awake," he chuckled  "You're not very good at acting, you know. You were breathing all over the place and your heart was pounding like a drum." Athena swallowed hard,"What happened?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Athena took the painkillers from Theodore's hand and quickly swallowed one, "You blacked out," he replied  "And then you threw up all over the floor."
Athena felt a twinge of embarrassment, "I noticed someone carrying me," she said, her voice still weak. "Was that you?"

"Drink a lot of water. You've lost a lot of liquid." He suggested. Athena raised an eyebrow „Reply Theodore" he murmured „No, some other guy find you and brought you back to me." „You need to rest, you want me to bring you to your dorm or do you want to stay here?" he asked. She replied quickly „My dorm please."

Athena tried to stand up, but found that her joints were burning and her foot was full of blisters. As she stumbled, Theo noticed her failed attempt and quickly offered to help. "Should I carry you?" he asked concerned, and Athena nodded.

He wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up with ease, but Athena screeched with pain immediately. He put her back onto the bed,

"What? What happened?" Theodore asked, panicking. "It hurts when you lift me up," she said. "The pressure on my skin is too much."

He immediately knew what was wrong, „Did you smoke something?" he asked serious. She replied „Only a few puffs from Mattheo."

He rolled his eyes and sighed, "Of course Mattheo again. The root caused your joints to burn, and your muscles to overheat. Raw, it's used for torture, but dried, it's used as a drug. Mattheo smokes it all the time, so it only tingles his chest. But because you've never smoked it before, it attacked your entire body."

Athena made a concerned face, yet didn't say anything in response to his words. "Don't worry, it'll go away after a while." Theodore reassured her.
"If you want to go back to your dorm, I have to carry you." Athena hesitated and asked, "I'll rather stay Mary's and Lilith's dorm, if it's okay"

Theodore nodded "Yeah of course you can, their dorm is not as far away. However I have to carry you again "  he explained.

Athena thanked him, once again he picked her up, it still hurt but at least she doesn't have to bear it as long. He slapped at the door with his hip, no respond.

He said „I guess they aren't back yet" he carried her over to Mary's bed, laying her down quickly. Athena thanked him once again.

He scratched his head, „so you need something else or..?" Athena slowly shook her head „It's fine, thank you Theodore." He nodded and smiled at her before walking over to the door and quietly leaving the room.

Athena fell asleep quickly, and when she woke up the next morning, she found herself laying next to Mary, who was snoring loudly. Despite her sore muscles and throbbing headache, Athena felt much better than she expected. She looked around the room and noticed that Lilith was quietly sleeping in her own bed.

Athena quietly stood up and looked at the black clock on the nightstand. "9:56 am," she muttered to herself. She quickly searched around the room, realizing that she had forgotten her heels in Theodore's dorm. With a sigh, she covered Mary with a blanket and made her way down the big stairs to the Slytherin commons room.

As Athena walked down the stairs to the Slytherin commons room, she heard the sound of footsteps behind her. When she turned around, she saw Theodore rushing towards her. "You left your heels in my dorm," he said, tossing them to her. She just caught the heels in time.

Theodore left again, Athena continued walking down the stairs. Mattheo and Tom were sitting on the couch still in their pajamas.

Mattheo turned to Athena with a confused expression. "Why were you in his dorm?" he asked. Athena looked at him, a little annoyed. "I don't owe you an explanation, Mattheo," she said firmly before turning and walking away.

Mattheo glanced annoyed „I know what you've done up there." Athena was taken aback by Mattheo's respond "It's not what you think," she said firmly. "I would never--especially with Theodore." She made it clear that she found his questioning inappropriate.

Mattheo walked up to her with a confident step. "Come on," he said in a cool tone. "No one is gonna believe that answer." Athena tried to ignore him, "You're telling me you left the party and stayed at his dorm, and nothing happened?" he replied.

As Athena left the Slytherin common room, Tol turned around to Mattheo „She walked down the stairs to the Woman's dorms" he stated. Mattheo rolled his eyes „Why would Theodore have her heels? At some point she must've been in his dorm."

Athena walked quickly towards the Ravenclaw common room, as she entered the common room, she felt several pairs of eyes staring at her. Noticing that there were a lot more people awake compared to the Slytherin one.

Athena didn't think much of it so she just left to her dorm, but again she noticed the dirty looks coming from her roommates. When she asked them about it, one of the girls smirked and said, "Look who's there, the new girl gets fully drugged up and then, and then makes up with 2 guys at a time."

Athena made a confused face as she spoke to her roommate. "Okay, first of all," she said, rolling her eyes. "I didn't choose to smoke this shit." She spoke up, her voice a little bit louder than it was before. "And secondly, what do you mean two boys? I don't fuck with anyone."

The girl took a step closer „So you're telling me Mattheo is lying about all that stuff? Yeah sure."

Athena's anger had finally reached boiling point, and her voice raised as she spoke to her roommates. "What are y'all talked about?„ she asked, "I didn't do anything inappropriate with anyone that night, No matter what Mattheo was telling you, I did not fuck with anyone!"

One of the others spoke up „Don't worry Primrose, id love to have a rumor about a threesome with Theodore & Mattheo" she giggled, „Oh shut up Layla" responded another girl.

Athena continued arguing „I would like never ever fuck with Theodore or Mattheo! Besides wouldn't that make them partly gay?"

The girl responded „Doesn't matter! Why would Mattheo lie about that, it does not surprise me hearing something like that from him." she and her friends left the dorm.

Athena went to the bathroom, washed her messy make-up off and brushed her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror, noticing how tired she looked. Even though she had slept all morning, she still had a headache. Athena picked up her heels and rinsed them under hot water, trying to get the blood off.

She turned around and saw the unknown Ravenclaw girl standing behind her. "Why do I always meet you in the bathroom?" she asked.