✮ ~ PROLOGUE

FLASHBACK

~[REDACTED] felt the familiar arms around him hugging him and greeting him. "HII!" Finn said happily as the two boys hugged each other. "Finn!!! Hi!!" [REDACTED] said with a giggle back as he hugged him back.

"[REDACTED]?"

"[REDACTED]!"~

[REDACTED] felt a hand shaking him, causing him to wake up. Only to see the familiar face of a celebrity, and well, childhood best friend, Finn Wolfhard leaning over him to wake the boy.

He was laying on Finn's bed, originally watching as Finn was focused on a game early into the day;he must've fallen asleep. "Mm, what?" The man said in a groggy tone. Not the happiest with being woken up. "Don't seem annoyed with me, I let you sleep on me for like an hour." Finn said with a small huff escaping him, causing the other to laugh slightly.

"Yeah but I was having a good dream.." [REDACTED] murmured softly with a yawn. "You're always having good dreams." Finn said with a little smile as he plopped himself next to [REDACTED] on the bed once again. The two feeling more like roommates than two guys living in totally separate places. "I think I gotta leave today, I have work tomorrow." [REDACTED] said as he sat up and stretched.

"Yeah... I can't relate." Finn teased as he wrapped his arm around [REDACTED]'s shoulders. "Yeah okay Mr. I'm a hot celebrity actor, you've never had the chance to actually experience the life of having a normal job." [REDACTED] said pushing away from Finn, staring at the other man with a little smile. "Yeah yeah, one day we should just like, become roommates and you won't have to work anymore." Finn suggested with a little shrug.

"Nuh uh, I would never take that offer from you. You're too generous." [REDACTED] said as he shook his head in reply, not taking Finn up on his offer. "Well it's the best I can do, you've been my best friend for forever now, I'd do anything for you." Finn stated in a sweet tone, and [REDACTED] felt his heart warm slightly.

350 words
SORRY ITS SO SHORT MORE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE