𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 911 "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈˚ · ° .   CALL AFTER CALL, MESSAGE AFTER MESSAGE, and still, Alec never answered even one of them.

"Answer me. Answer me." I whispered in the air, pleading him, even though he was not there, to just pick up his phone so I could know that he was fine, that he was safe. I was sitting on the couch, my legs were bouncing up and down with my nerves. My hand locked tightly around my phone. I was sure even just using a tiny bit more force, it would break a million metal parts.

"Scott is not answering me." Stiles said as he continued to pace back and forth as his anxiety increased, having no answer from his best friend. He was literally feeding me his anxiety, and as I already had mine, it was definitely not helping.

"Alec neither." I admitted just as my boyfriend's voicemail was activated. Again.

"Why are they not answering?" The Stilinski boy asked, passing his hands through his hair in despair. "Don't answer that." he said pointedly at Peter who had just opened his mouth ready to reply.

The worst thing was that I wasn't 100% focused on this. I needed to go somewhere, my magic was stirring inside my veins every three seconds trying to push me out of the loft towards somewhere. Where, I didn't know.

"I'm going." I stated after probably the 20th call unanswered from Alec. I should have just gone after we had a fight starting from Stiles' call with Scott.

"Going where, Elizabeth?" Peter said, shooting me a stern and authoritarian look. "Because for certain you are not going to that bank."

"Wanna bet." I snarky replied, already getting up from the couch and starting to wear my leather jacket ready to sprint whatever the hell this bank was.

My uncle stopped me from walking with a hand on my arm, his hold tight on me.

"Let. Me. Go." I said through clenched teeth. I had no patience left, I was only riding the waves of fear that took me completely under.

"No. It's a suicide. I'm not letting you go so you can die too."

"They are not dead." I replied, wishing more than ever that I was right. That my instinct was right. Because he couldn't be dead. Not Alec. Not him too. And that was without counting my cousin, and that I wanted or not, Scott. I knew that I was not going to be able to go through all that grief again. I didn't want to.