【𝟒】 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

(We'll skip to episode 5 - dad beat dad don't judge me I'm lazy😭☝🏽)

THE NEXT DAY

Y/N'S POV

I woke up the next day and got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. after that i grabbed my cloak that was beside my bed and smelled it. god, it smells bad i should probably buy a new one. i don't know if they have a washing machine here maybe i'll ask charlie later i looked at my black wings (you pick your wings as long as it's black since your a fallen after all) I tried to figure out how to hide my wings by using some of my powers.

I closed my eyes and focused on my powers and with that i felt my wings disappear behind my back when i opened my eyes and looked behind i saw that wings wings were gone. i sighed in relief suddenly there was a knock on my door i was confused but went to the door and opened it it almost startling myself when i saw alastor in front of me smiling "Hello my dear! how did you sleep?" i looked up at him "OH, uhm.. i slept well" i was confused on why his here but seems like he can see through me since he asked "I came by to check up on you! though.. i don't believe we've had a very nice meeting last time so allow me to introduce my self again!" i nodded "Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you Madam, quite a pleasure!" as he introduced himself he took my hand and kissed the back of it so much for a gentleman. i took my hand and placed it by my side. "My name's Y/N, it's nice to finally get to know your name" even though i already knew.. Alastor nodded and snapped his fingers and his cane disappeared before placing his hands behind his back "Lets go, my dear wouldn't want charlie to wait!" he held out his hand for me to take and i looked at it before taking it and followed him.

Small TimeSkip

Me and alastor walked downstairs i spotted Charlie panicking and planning out everything with lots of paper with strings attached with everyone else watching her, disturbed by her behavior. I let go of alastor's hand and he seemed disappointed but i didn't mind that i was concerned for charlie since she looked like she didn't slept last night. i walked towards them and stood next to angel dust who was pouring himself some coffee? he noticed me and smiled "Morning toots, first time seeing you without your cloak" i chuckled and nodded "good morning too angel, it was hot so i took off the cloak.." i lied since i didn't want him to know the real reason. charlie kept on doing something on the billboard "I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be- (gasp) I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-" she gasped. angel nodded and looked back at charlie "Yikes.." i looked at charlie with a concern look on my face "Come on, come on, come on, come on." the more concern one was vaggie "Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?" Charlie looks back with sleep-deprived, insane look in her eyes that red veins were shown in the sclera. yikes.. looks like she didn't slept for years.. "Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working." she Crushes paper with hand "We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the come." She Turns into demonic form and laughs maniacally before turning back to normal "And at this rate-"