Part - 2

Yn's Pov

I was preparing breakfast for me and Jimin. Suddenly I felt like vomiting . I ran towards the bathroom. This is Happening with me from yesterday .
And then I took a pregnancy test today . And it was positive. But I am not going to tell Jimin about it because I want to surprise him on his birthday . It's 2 weeks later . Till I have to hide my pregnancy from him . I came out of bathroom .

Jimin came downstairs .
Yn : chim, come and have breakfast
Jimin : Oh, yes .

Jimin sat on the dining table. Yn served him breakfast and also sat beside him . Their maids are also on leave because they wanted to spend their holidays with each other and alone. They both are eating and chit chatting but Yn stood up from her seat  and ran towards the bathroom. Jimin also walked behind her .

Jimin's pov

Me and Yn are having breakfast and chitchating. But then Yn stood up from her chair and rushed towards the bathroom. I was worried about her and also walked after her. When I reached the door of bathroom I saw her vomiting. I rushed towards her and made a bun of her hairs . Then I comforted her by softly caressing her back . Some tears slipped from her eyes which was a horrible scene for me to saw her crying .
After some time I helped her to Clean her mouth and brush her teeths.

Yn was feeling extremely weak she wasn't even able to move a inch . Jimin noticed her weakness and picked her in bridal style and made his way toward downstairs. Yn's head was on his chest , she was feeling safe in his embrace .

Soon he reached their room and gently made her lay down on the bed . He was about to call the doctor but Yn stopped him .

Yn : Jimin , I don't need any doctor for now . I have medicine *low tone*

Jimin : but love , you must need to have a checkup . If something serious happen to you .*soft yet gentle voice*

Yn : but Jimin I have medicines I will take them . If I don't felt relieved then we will visit doctor.

Jimin sighed Knowing that she wasn't going to listen him . He prepared a healthy breakfast for her .

Jimin : ynnnie....
He came toward her with a plate full of different fruits

Jimin : you doesn't even had your breakfast . Now eat them they are healthy .

Yn nodded

Yn : but you also doesn't had breakfast let's eat together .

Jimin : I will eat later

Yn : Nooo

Jimin : okay okay

______________________________________