[Cp.7]

"So... what is it about Tsukasa?" Kohaku ask.

"Nah,just therapy session" Chizuko said boredly as some of them got confused.

"Heh, probably giving each other a motivations" Senku laugh.

Chizuko's just rolled her eyes and sigh.

'But seriously, why does Tsukasa's want to meet her?' Senku's thought a bit before slightly shake his head and back to his bet with Ryusui.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Anway, what's going on here?" Chizuko asked.

"Gambling.." Ukyo murmuring.

Our hero-in-training sweating in concerned about this whole gambling things.

It appears as Perseus's Luck Casino between Ryusui and Gen vs. Senku and Kohaku.

"Ohh!Things're heating up" Chrome said.

"There's no telling who will win, now" Nikki said.

"Woo-hoo!Time to get our gamble on!" Yo Uei said excitedly.

As a results,the winner goes to Senku and they'll follow Senku's calculation over the route to America's about 40 days.

Night on the perseus continue when they decide to go another round of gambling which is for having fun.

"Heh heh heh ... Here's something you've desired for a while now...It's a rebirth of the casino" Senku said, smirking.

"HA HA!! Recreation is a key component of troops logistics!" Ryusui's said, proud of himself.

Meanwhile our four main heroes...

"Woah! I never went to a casino before!" Kaminari said looking at them who's have fun right now.

"Yeah dude! It's look manly!" Kirishima following suit.Chizuko was beside them, looking at them in interested.

"B-but..we still underage to gambling you know.." Midoriya said,he look worried at his friends.

"I want to try-!" Chizuko's speak up only to being cut by Senku.

"Kukuku... Oh no can do you brat, though we're look young but we been petrified for a 3,700 yeas remember?So basically we all over age now." Senku's said, snickering at them.

"No fair!" Kaminari's whine.

At the end,they give up and decided just to watch them without lay a hand on the gambling things.