7

Salt lake, Utah
Omniscient
→✩←
1 month later ...

"Why you been hiding from me lay?" Lay heard from the corner of her living room as she was looking for the light.

She knew it was sin. The  only person who had that voice that made her body feel things. She looked over to the right side of the living room as she heard him flickering with a lighter and soon, she seen the light from it appear.

Once she realizes it was still dark in her apartment, she turns on the light, locking the door as the smell of weed hit her nose. "Aht Aht, put it out" she told him as she walked to her kitchen.

She looked in the fridge grabbing her a water bottle.  Thinking of why he would be here when he hasn't bothered her in a month. And in that month, she went crazy. Thinking of him made her lose self-control. she heard movement indicating he was walking towards the kitchen as the smell of weed followed him.

" Why you been acting up lay lay ?" he asked moving her hair to the other side of her neck and giving the now open side a peck.

" What are you talking about? " She asked biting on her bottom lip out of nervousness. she didn't think he would know what she has been doing but if he did then he couldn't really judge her.

"You the one who been making them niggas who look like me disappear?" he asked chuckling in her ear knowing the effect it has on her. She stood still and quiet making him speak up again.

"You think you me or sum ?" Sin said grabbing lay by her neck and tilting her head back with him hovering over her and her  looking up at him.

He bent down giving her a kiss on the mouth before mumbling a "I miss you" releasing her from the hold her had her in.

He inhaled the blunt as he watched her body language. Who would've thought someone like him would meet his match that hid hers well.

"Why you did it? Was you trying get my attention? I know you the one" he said before putting the blunt back and hopping on the counter waiting for her to say something.

" I don't know, I didn't hurt them. They just tied up. Whenever I'm missing you, I go talk to them. They just look so much like you and for some reason I can't get you out my head . The thought of you not being in my daily thought makes me sick." He smirked as he listened to every word she said.

We could blame the voodoo because it does play a part but honestly lay wasn't ever right either. Her mom was also the blame for that.

"But why you didn't call me baby?"he asked in his voice that made everything in her body come to action and turn on.

"Because sin you have a girlfriend and i shouldn't feel this way about you" she admitted nibbling on her lip. Lay was so innocent but so evil that she couldn't even control herself but she will never come off evil no matter what.

" why not?" He asked hopping off the counter to come and choke her as she looked up at him with the most cutest eyes ever.

"Who going make you cum every night pretty girl? Who else going to make you wet as you think of them? Who else going have you going crazy ?" He whispered in her ear as he slide his hand down her waist to cup her ass.

"Come on let's take a shower" he said stepping back to reach for her hand as he smirked, leading her to the shower.

→✩←

"SI- that's not my name" he said to lay as he pulled her hair tighter giving her back shots. She couldn't understand how he had so much balance and force while the water was running.

" stay still bab- oh fuck lay" lay was bent all the way down touching her ankles like he instructed. But her looking up at him that position had him cumming inside her without a care in the world.

And just like that he was back ramming back inside her . Making lay  move from the position. " don't move , keep taking what I'm giving baby" he groaned which had lay eyes rolling to the back of her head as she came on him for the fourth time.

" let's shower right now papa, more rounds later I'm tired" lay finally admitted as she slid off of him and stood up like she was in pain.

"Ok ma" sin said with a smirk. She loved how he was more vocal and himself tonight without the others personalities joining them.

→✩←

They showered and cuddle until sin finally broke the silence.

"Lay where them niggas at ?" He asked her once again trying figure out what she did to them.

"In the library basement, why" she asked cuddle up to him not trying move from out the comfortable position.

"Because you shouldn't be doing that . Did they see your face already ?" He asked more so concerned not wanting her to get in trouble for her actions.

"Not really, I did the trick you taught me with pinching people in the neck until they pass out" she said with a giggle to come behind it.

She really wanted to be like him in every way possible and she didn't know why.

'Soul ties maybe' a voice in her head said as she brushed it off. She didn't want to immediate she fell so fast for a stranger and so hard. She couldn't imagine her life without him anymore.

"Lay this not good, what me and you got going on is getting Fatal" sin finally said, thinking of how he was going let her go to sleep and let the niggas she took go.

He didn't want her being like him but something is telling him she's actually worse. But he didn't care, he knew by the time their story end it will be too late.