✨ Original Categories ✨

Welcome to the Original Categories of the ProsePioneer Contest 2024! This category is dedicated to writers who are crafting their own unique stories and exploring a variety of genres. Below, you'll find a list of genres available for entry:

Thriller/Suspense: Gripping tales of suspense, mystery, and intrigue that keep readers on the edge of their seats.

Romance: Heartwarming stories of love, passion, and connection that touch the soul.

Fantasy: Epic adventures set in fantastical worlds filled with magic, mythical creatures, and daring quests.

Science Fiction: Futuristic tales exploring advanced technology, space exploration, and the possibilities of the future.

Mystery: Intriguing mysteries filled with twists, turns, and thrilling revelations.

Horror: Bone-chilling stories that evoke fear, suspense, and the supernatural.

Historical Fiction: Immersive tales set in the past, bringing historical events, figures, and cultures to life.

Adventure: Exciting journeys filled with action, exploration, and discovery.

Young Adult: Engaging stories aimed at teenage readers, addressing themes of identity, friendship, and coming-of-age.

Dystopian: Dark visions of the future, exploring societies plagued by oppression, control, and chaos.

Participants are invited to choose the genre that best suits their creative vision and storytelling style. Whether you're crafting a pulse-pounding thriller, a sweeping romance, or a mind-bending science fiction epic, the Original Category is your canvas to paint with words.

Please ensure that your submission adheres to the guidelines and criteria specified for your chosen genre. Let your imagination soar, and may your stories captivate and inspire readers around the world!

Happy writing!

Gwen Galaxia