First Episode of Raw

Jason was on the next step of his journey in the world of Professional Wrestling. His first episode of Monday Night Raw after the tribute for Eddie Guerrero, and he was going to be welcomed back by a ton of people who loved watching him on Lucha Underground. He looked around backstage and saw quite the different environment, but it was his WWE.

Jason: [Sighs] Here we go...

He slowly walked into the arena and made his way to his locker room, where he sits and waits for his promo. While he waited, he watched everything else to transpire tonight happen, including the Judgment Day get attacked by Edge and Beth Phoenix and an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match between Seth Rollins and Chad Gable. He heard a knock at his door and got up to check it, being met by Raw/Smackdown General Manager, Adam Pearce.

 He heard a knock at his door and got up to check it, being met by Raw/Smackdown General Manager, Adam Pearce

Adam: Jason, it's time for your promo.

Jason: [Stands up; reaches his hand out] Thanks, and if I had to guess, you're Adam, right?

Adam: [Shakes hand] Adam Pearce, General Manager for both Raw and Smackdown.

Jason: [Nods] Pleasure to meet you, boss. Now, which way to--

Adam: [Points down the hall] Go straight, make a left, and you'll make your way to the gorilla.

Jason: [Gives thumbs up] Thanks.

This was quite the night for Jason. He stepped out of his room and took another look around, not believing he's actually in another WWE Arena. He goes the way Adam Pearce said and finds the gorilla, leading to the ring. He takes one final sigh and gets ready to walk to the millions of people looking at him tonight. Kevin Patrick and Corey Graves were the broadcast crew for Monday Night Raw, and they were ready for the big news surrounding Jason's debut.

Kevin: Quite the events that've transpired tonight, wouldn't you say, Corey?

Corey: K.P., it's always amazing on Monday Night Raw! But tonight, it's only the beginning. Just 24 hours ago, we experienced the greatest Royal Rumble ever!

Kevin: You said it! So many matches, some title changes, some not so much. But during the Royal Rumble Matches, we had quite the spectacular moments in them with Rhea Ripley winning the Women's Rumble and Cody Rhodes winning the Men's Rumble.

Corey: But there was one moment in the Men's Royal Rumble Match that got me shot out from my seat. Jason "Freakin" Mysterio made an appearance in the match, entering at Number 20!

Kevin: Jason Mysterio sprinted his way down to the ring and went straight for his brother, Dominik Mysterio, and was it ever a confrontation. But tonight, it gets better because Jason makes his official debut to WWE!

 But tonight, it gets better because Jason makes his official debut to WWE!