One

I Will Persist Until I Succeed~ Unknown

I pinned down the freshy underneath me. "Ally I have a job for you." My boss yelled.

I got up and turn around to my class. "Okay freshys session is over. Practice practice. I see y'all again." I clapped my hands signaling class is over.

I ran to my boss office. He handed me a file. "The Martin's are having Death threats. He needs a bodyguard and he has requested you."

I nodded and went to my locker grabbed my stuff. I got into my 2014 Chevy Cruiser and drove to my studio apartment.

I open the door, threw down my purse and keys. I order Chinese and settle down for a long night. I did background checks and history of the Martin's and there employees.

It was about 1:00am I decided to jump into bed.

______Next Day______

My alarm went off at 5:00am I rolled out of bed and brushed my teeth. I put on my workout clothes and head out the door to do my morning run which consists of 4 miles. (I actually do run) I also do my Morning boxing.

After an hour of training I made it home and turn my coffee pot on. I jumped into the shower and did a quick rinse off. I check the time it was 6:30am. I had a meeting with the Martin's Family at 8:00am.

I decided to get dress (picture on side) and pour me some coffee. After two cups I decided to clean up a little. I put on my favorite station in Pandora "Shinee" (I actually do listen to that station)

About 7:30 I poured the rest of the coffee Into a tumbler, grabbed my purse and keys. It took me 10 mins to get to the company. I walked in showed my I'D.

I made it to the 30 floor where and older lady meet me. "Hi I am Sandra. Mrs. Martin's Secretary. You must be Ally?"

I smiled and nodded. She lead me to a conference room. "The Martin's should be with you soon." I smiled and sat down.

Not two mins later a older man and a young women. We introduced ourself before we could sit down a tall, good looking man came in. I scrunch up my nose. Yep he is a player I told my self as he fix his tie and messy shirt.

"So tell me What has been happening."

"Well we start getting these threats 3 months ago. I didn't think nothing about it until last week. My Niece, Lily was going shopping. Her limo stopped at a red light. Two guys came up beside them threw stones at the window breaking glass." Mr Martin said.

I leaned back into my seat. "And nobody has a clue that the limo was yours?" I asked

"No. All limos are suppose to be private." He said.

I shocked my head. I had a clue on who those guys but I wasn't sure yet. "Well Mr. Martin you have a mole in your company actually more then one. But I am here to help" I smiled

"Well I want you to protect my niece Go shopping, business meeting, bathroom, shows with her. Everywhere she goes you go." I nodded "Also you will move in with us until we figure what the hell is happening."

"Dad come on really a girl? How do we know she is capable?" Mr. Martin's playboy nephew asked. I ignored him.

"Sir, who will protect you?" I said

"Me." I turned around to find. My dad best friend Billy or Uncle Billy to me.

I jumped out of my seat and ran to him. I swung at him and he ducked. He was two slow I kneed him in the gut. He bent over and pulled him over me. He landed with a thud. I looked up to see the Nicolas staring in shock while Lily looked pleased. I helped Uncle Billy off the floor.

"I miss you!" I hugged him and turn around to face Nicolas. "Does that answer you question?" This time I smirked.

I turned to Mr. Martin "When do I start?"