Three

Be careful Who You Trust The Devil Was Once An Angel ~ Unknown

I woke up to screaming and shouting. I rolled over to realize it was only 3 in the morning. I jumped out of bed change into my comfy clothes.

I swung the door open to find Nicholas holding Uncle Bill back how Mike is holding Tony. I matched right over to them.

"What the Hell is going on. You realize it's 3 in the morning!" I yelled

None of them played attention to me. Uncle Billy and Tony went at it again. I marched over grabbed both of there hair and slammed there heads together then threw them back against the floor.

"Now tell me what is going on!" I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Tony wants to give you to the Moho group so he can save his head." Uncle Billy said.

I froze its not the first time but something doesn't add up. I looked at Mike " Du-te Lily acum . Plecăm."

He runs and do what I say. I look at Tony. "This was your plan all along. But who is your help and how did you find me!" I yelled.

There was a banging at the door. "Ally Baby come in open the door." My boss said.

I punched Tony knocking him out. I whisper "Go to the garage" I said to them. They followed my orders.

I gather something and clothes then ran to the garage to see my beautiful babes! Mike and Lily got into the yellow one. Uncle Bill in the blue one. Nicolas and I into the red mustang.

I pushed the radio "Uncle Bill takes the back. Mike in the middle I lead. Get comfy boys and Lily we have a long way to drive." I said turning on the indignation hearing her purr.

"Oh hell yeah" I heard Mike said.

"Let's go!" I pulled out into the street in took off.