I'm ready.

I never really wanted to be here. I always pretended I did. 

I never wanted to lie. But I did. 

Life used to be fun, it was. I tried to think that things will get better again, but it never does. 

I wish it did.

I never like who I am, I wanted to be different. When I do feel the small amount of happiness, it all just goes crashing down. Then it's just gone.

I remember I did research on what death was like. It was all peaceful and calm. 

Going into a different soul, feeling free. 

Seeing all the loved ones that I lost, being reunited. 

Hugging everyone that I wanted to hug. 

Feeling better. 

Would it be nice. 

I wasn't sure. 

It's all too confusing, everything is. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what matters.

I don't know. 

I never wanted to have this many negative thoughts but I did. I always did. They never leave. 

All the flashbacks of things that make want to disappear come back. They never leave.

I just wanted to free from everything. 

I knew all the decisions that I made were bad, and the one that I'm about to make. 

It's the only decision that would make me happy. 

It's the only decision that sounds fun.

It could finally give me a happy ending. 

I thought that the Disney movies all have happy endings when I was little, but now I knew it was never true.

Because in reality, everyones ending is the same. Everyone is afraid of it. The ending is never happy, it always ends up with someone crying. For now, no one cares about their ending. For now, the middle of their story is getting good and bad and just repeats. Eventually, all those good things will just come to an end. It always seems scary, it does. But now I feel ready, even if I am too young for an ending. I'm ready. 

It'll be over soon, and it will be better. I honestly feel happy. 

Now that I already know.

I'm ready.