Squeamish Little Crying Bag Dressed As Villain's Brother

The squeamish little crying Qiu Xuning has transmigrated into a book, he has become the villain's  younger brother.

    The big villain was adopted by his uncle once his family was ruined, he didn't want his uncle's family to be top-notch.

    The big villain was tortured to the point of being psychologically distorted. A few years later, he even used inhuman means to take revenge, which ruined his uncle's family and ended in a tragic end. 

    Unfortunately, Qiu Xuning was wearing the youngest that had the most hatred of the villain and was favored by the family. 

    When passing through, Qiu Xuning and the villain with a gloomy face had just met each other, he was scared to the point of crying.

    Qiu Xuning wiped his tears to express his loyalty: Don't hit me, I will be obedient QAQ

    Villain: ...

    ....

    After that-

    "I will give egg for you, braised pork for you, delicious and interesting things for you..." However, Qui Xuning quietly moved things to the villain's room like a little mouse. 

    As soon as the villain showed a refusal expression, the little crying bag wiped his tears but the villain had no choice but to accept it.

    At this time, the little crying bag would burst into laughter!

    Afterwards, the brothers and sisters of the family found out that their beloved son was so kind to the loser and even became pregnant with the loser's child!!

    The squeamish little crying Qiu Xuning was confused: Is this a child's article?

    Villain: I'm in charge.

    ___________

    READING GUIDE:
    1. Master Shou is super squeamish, with well-developed tear glands.
    2. Soft and cute, squeamish and crying bag Shou x Yin and savage villain Gong, super sweet, 1vs1

Another name : - Dressed as a villain's petite crying bag
Note :- It is mpreg. ^_^