McStuck

😭😭(Synthz McWave x Reader) {slight NSFW, nothing extreme though}

After a hard day of working in the kitchen with the clown hottie Mr. McWave, you decided to take your friendship with him to the next level. "Erm.. McWave.." You look up at him as you tug his sleeve. "Umm can we hangout at your place tonight?" You give him the iconic puppy eyes to convince him(don't know why you did it in the first place when he agrees with everything🤨). "Yeah sure." His sexy chill deep voice made you feel fluffy. You giggle and blush at the idea of getting closer to him.. at least physically closer(😭😭😭).

Two hours pass and you're ready for McWave to come pick you up from your house. He pulls up in a dark red Fiat, he rolls down his window. "Hop in." Every time he speaks you would get intense butterflies in your stomach, but you wasted no time and got in(dear god😶). As he drives off the smell of fresh fries and weed fills your nose, this turned you on a bit(😭😭). You look up at him as he drives, you noticed that his eyes were a little pink/red.. he's high. To you this ment that things were about to get more fun sense he's baked.

The two of you arrive at his house, he gets out and opens the door for you. You get out and walk with him to front door of his house, he digs into his pocket to find his keys. While you wait, you watch and admire his tall slim figure as he looks for his keys, you bite your lip. "There they are.. Hehe.." He unlocks the door, "You can go ahead and head upstairs, I gotta do somethin real quick." You did as he says and made your way to his room.

As you open the door to his bedroom, you were greeted low rock music playing on his speakers and a strong smell of weed. You lean against his window admiring the view of Jamwell. "Alright I'm here." You turn around, "OH MY!".. He's shirtless(😭😭oh fuck). He walks up to you while holding a bag of fries. " Yo.. You wanna try these I made them myself heheh.. I call em Zaza Fries heheh.." You're still captivated on the fact that he's shirtless, seeing his red chest hair and red happy trail made you feel hot. "N-no thank you hehe.."

As you stare at his body you lean back a little too far knocking one of his plants slightly. You quickly lean out the window trying to catch it before it falls but it was too late. "Oh my, I'm sorry I-" as you try to pull yourself out you realize, you're stuck.. you're stuck in the window.(OH FUCK😭)

McWave laughs at you. "Here.. Lemme just." He grabs your waist and pulls. You couldn't help but moan softly at him touching you. He stops and raises an eyebrow. "... Yo.. Are you like.. attracted to me?" He asked. You reply with a pathetic ".. Yes." He chuckles. "So you're telling me that, if I were to slap your ass right now you'd be going wild for me?" Your heart sank at the thought of him spanking you. He grabs your waist and with a quick motion he slaps your ass hard causing you to moan loudly.

You look down to notice Melodii looking up at the window you're stuck in. "HEY!! Are you alright [Y/N]?" You start freaking out as McWave continues to spank you on the other side of the window. "Y-yes I'm NGH! I'm ok Melodii! NGH! I'm good!" You cover your mouth. "Oh ok!" Melodii walks off.

You sigh, with a hard pull McWave managed to pull you free from the window. You were relieved to be free, but he wasn't done with you yet. He picks you up and tossed you onto his bed and lays next to you with a smug look on his face. "Are you aware of how loud you are? Like.. You're so loud oh my god!" He chuckles. You take his hat and shoved it into his face playfully, "Shut up." You giggle.

(OH MY GOD I'M FINISHED😭)

lol I love his high ass