...

Robin it's not what you think I swear.
But he just said that you love nami
Yeah but...
You feel like you love her don't you and I know for a fact that she loves you.
Zoro if you were to choose between me and Nami who would you pick honestly?
No one...
Are you sure about that because your blushing just of the thought of it.
Yeah I'm sure.
Really how do you feel when Nami gets in your face she gets competitive and starts to say that she is the only one who is correct.
Yeah I know Robin now stop pressuring me will you?
Alright...
But all I want to roll you is that I truly do love you in a different way than she does.
Anyways I will be in my room if you need something at the moment.
As she walked in a fancy way.
Robin I have made up my mind till today.
I love....
Well say it I'm not going to just sit here waiting for you to find out on your own what name your going to say.
Just say it.
Fine
Say it
N....
Hmmmm can you just say it right now.
It's NAMI OK!
Called out the swordsman in anger he also knew very well that the navigator had been over hearing them.
As the navigator jolted up and locked her door and went to sleep it was her best day ever.
She had never known that the swordsman ever had feelings inside the demon king. He never was that scary to her. Except when he will look down on her as if she was a child and he was the father.
Although he did so that she knew that she still had feelings for the swordsman. This was the first crush she had ever gotten most of all that she was going to go and get herself her first boyfriend.
Which was weird because she was beautiful and anyone who would look at her would think that she had a boyfriend already the same with Robin. Although she is older she was still beautiful and doesn't look like the age she is now.
Nami truly loved Zoro like to the point that she loved Bellemere. And she loved Bellemere a lot.
It was strange she had never felt this way towards anyone in the crew ,but the lazy swordsman.
She was surprised herself when she found out that she had feeling for him. Not Luffy or Sanji ,but him.
She had no doubt Zoro was the one for her.
Later once everyone has woken up Zoro had thought since she knows already about how he feels he should confess to her on his own. So he walked to the frown of the door to the women's cabin and knocked.
As the red head opened the door.
Oh, hi Zoro.
Ummmmm... Nami can I tell you something later up int he crows nest tonight?
Ummmm.. Sure.
As she began to lock the door and went to go to the kitchen to go eat something. Because honestly she was hungry for a very long time. She hadn't eaten in a while. And till now it had hit her she needed to eat right away.
Later that day she went up to the crows nest at night like the swordsman had told her to. She was excited and nervous.
She didn't know why ,but she was.
Until the swordsman came up he went towards the red head and kissed her on the cheek. Afterwards he had confessed to her.
Nami will you be....my.......
Your what she said with a smirk because she knew very well what he was trying to say.
God dammit which will you be my girlfriend. He quickened his tone.
I'm sorry what did you say? The navigator teased him.
Until he trapped her against the wall blushing and had repeated what he had said before.
Will you be my Girlfriend?
Of course Zoro she said with a smile and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and walked to the women's cabin.
She couldn't believe it the lazy, demon king had just confessed his feeling to her. She was truly surprised to hear those words out of his mouth. She was truly happy now she felt complete.
To her it had always seemed as if Chopper was their child because they both were over protective of him.
She loved both of them although she knew that her friendship between Sanji wouldn't be to good.
She thought to herself what would the cook say to this. Luffy wouldn't care at least that's what she thought.
Usopp and Franky would be shocked. And the same with the rest of the crew.
She didn't want to tell anyone ,but at some point in there adventure they would find out what happened to both of the, to make them worried.
She was terrified to see Sanjis expression.
She waited and thought to herself about all that the whole time. And now since Zoro and Nami were dating. She felt even safer than before.
She thanked God for what had happened the day. She could now see him whenever she had wanted to she wouldn't have to be shy about it.
Though the swordsman at some point would get annoyed.
Though all this happened Robin was the only one who actually knew what happened that night.
She was upset of course Robin the only female also had feelings for the swordsman and he had confessed to Nami. Nami r thought to herself to make sure that it wasn't her fault that Zoro had fallen in love for her.
He had fallen in her trap and she had fallen into his.they both were strong. Nami wouldn't let a tear show if she were to cry she would tough it out all by her own.
She continued to think about Zoro and the crew until it was time to go eat breakfast and so she moved forward.