Kazuki x Rei

[Buddy Daddies]

a year have passed after rei choice to leave his assassin family and choice to make a real family with kazuki and miri.
One thing that come to his mind is that He really does love both of them, it's just that somehow the type of love that rei have towards Kazuki seems different,he doesn't know what is this type means.

At night when they already finished their dinner.
"Papa Kazuki,Papa Rei!!,lets sleep together!!!" Miri said with a smile on her face.
"Yeahhh....how should i say it" Kazuki said While scratching the back of his head which didn't itch.
"I WANT TO SLEEP TOGETHER!!"Miri said while Pulling their hands together.
"Well what else can we do?" Kazuki said while glancing at Rei who had been silent.
"Rei? You okay?" Kazuki said
"Im fine" Rei said, he didn't realize that his face turned red.

At bed
"Very narrow," Kazuki said
"YEAHH Haha it's so tight, haha I'm happy we can sleep together again I love my papas"Miri said with a very happy face.
""Me too, papa too darling" Kazuki said while hugging them both
After a while Miri was fast asleep Kazuki and Rei, who had been looking at Miri, didn't realize that the distance between their faces was very close, which surprised them both.
""I'm going to sleep too," Rei said as he turned over and pulled the blanket over his face"
"Goodnight then Rei"kazuki said while Smiling faintly seeing Rei's cute behavior
*Cute?!,How could I think that my work partner Rei was cute?!* Kazuki thought for a moment, and chose to sleep after that.

At midnight

"Yawn..I want to go to the bathroom " Miri said, she immediately got up and went to the bathroom.Kazuki, who didn't realize that Miri had left, suddenly woke up "miri?" Kazuki said while looking at where Miri had fallen asleep, he immediately pulled Miri into his arms, which he didn't realize That the person he hugged was not Miri but Rei.
After a while Miri came back from the bathroom and fell asleep right beside kazuki who was Hugging Rei.

(Art not mine)

When morning comes

Rei woke up from his sleep, feeling warm, he smiled and tried to make him comfortable again to sleep, suddenly he felt something hard and warm behind his back, he He looked back and was surprised that he was now in the arms of his work partner, Kazuki.
Suddenly Rei's face turned red and warm " oi kazuki...KAZUKI!!!"Rei said in a loud voice making Kazuki wake up from his deep sleep
"What is it? Why are you screaming?" Kazuki said as he slowly opened his eyes and realized that he was hugging Rei tightly.
"Hahaha...Rei I can explain," Kazuki said with his face starting to turn red, but not yet letting go of his hug.
"Explain what?" Rei said but didn't show his face
"Ano...You know people who move around in their sleep, well I'm not always like that, it's just..."
Before Kazuki finished explaining suddenly something soft touched his lips.
"Hah?.." Kazuki said in surprise, Rei suddenly woke up from the bed leaving Kazuki speechless because he was still shocked by his partner's behavior.

At breakfast

"Miri,Rei Come on, breakfast is ready," Kazuki shouted
"I'm coming, Kazuki papa," Miri answered while shouting

While they were eating, Kazuki glanced several times at Rei who was eating, Rei realized that Kazuki had been glancing at him all along and glanced back at Rei.This made Kazuki surprised and choked, it also made Rei surprised.
"Oi kazuki Are you okay? Rei said while giving Kazuki a drink
"I'm fine," Kazuki answered while taking a drink from Rei
"Kazuki papa, I've finished eating, let's go." Miri Said while pointing at his empty plate to Kazuki
"Okay, okay, come on" Kazuki answered
The three of them got into the car to the kindergarten
"Bye bye papas!" Riri shouted at the two of them
"Cheer up Miri! Don't fight with your friends!" Kazuki shouted again

Seeing Miri who had entered the school, they both smiled. Kazuki started his car back home.
On the way...
"Ano,Rei "About this morning," Kazuki said while glancing at Rei. Rei, who heard Kazuki's question, was shocked and blushed.Kazuki, who saw this, suddenly stopped his car.
"Oi Why are you Kazuki?" Rei, who was surprised because the car suddenly stopped, said, but suddenly something soft touched Rei's lips, Rei was surprised to see Kazuki's face which was very close to his.Rei's face turned red like a tomato, after a few moments Kazuki broke the kiss, making Rei have to act quickly to pull Kazuki's face and kiss him again.Seeing this, Kazuki was shocked and continued what he had finished earlier.the atmosphere became hotter Rei's hands began to embrace Kazuki's neck, and Kazuki's hands began to feel inside Rei's clothes.
""I think we should go home immediately," Kazuki said while smiling at Rei.Rei, who heard this, blushed even more.

When they got home they continued what they were doing before (not good at making smut scenes) they did it until the time came to pick up Miri.
""It's time to pick up Miri," Kazuki said as he prepared himself
""Be careful on the road," Rei said to Kazuki, Kazuki He smiled faintly and walked closer to Rei, then kissed his cheek.While saying
"Then I'll go, honey" Hearing Kazuki's words, Rei blushed and answered "yeah" while hiding her face in the pillow .
Seeing Rei's behavior, Kazuki smiled and left his room while saying "I love you" then leaving Rei embarrassed by hisself.

Omagaaaa This is my first time writing a story, I really don't know how to write a story 😭😭 but I hope that with this I can learn to write better stories.Thankyou .