Chapter 8

SORRY I know its been fuckin forever but here you guys go :3 I've been on a Stu Billy obsession kick again so hehe... -Zia

I awoke in Billy's room, his arm draped lazily over my stomach. I smile at his sleeping form turning over I kiss his cheek softly. He smiles in his sleep making my heart flutter. I slowly push his hand off of me deciding to go to the kitchen to make the boys some breakfast. I smirk seeing they cleaned up the dead guy and the blood leaving no trace of anything.. Nice I could get used to killing and not having to clean up.. 

I pull out some pancake mix and chocolate chips and start getting to work. I smile as I hear footsteps approaching. "Chocolate Pancakes?!" Stu exclaimed in excitement. I laugh as I nod my head replying "Yep! They're my favorite!" I give him 3 pancakes "I can make more if you're still hungry." He takes the plate and kisses my forehead softly. "Thank you sweetheart." I blush softly as I nod. He smirks at my blush before heading to the table. 

"Ugh Goodmorning." I hear Billy's raspy sleepy voice behind me.. Good god sir.. I turn toward him blushing as I see him in black briefs and nothing else, his hair slightly disheveled. His eyes have a humorous knowing spark in them as he raised his eyebrow at me checking him out.

 "Ah-G-good morning!" I stutter out as I look away blushing a deep red, I felt my ears get hot as he laughs at my response. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him his toned figure pressed to my back. He lands a soft kiss on my neck whispering by my ear "You can check me out as much as you'd like babe.." I groan pushing him away and swatting at him with the spatula "I wasn't checking you out I was just wondering if you own any clothes cause you walk around almost naked all the time.." I stick out my tongue at him as Stu laughs at the table. 

Billy rolls his eyes at me grabbing a plate and 4 pancakes "Whatever you say doll." He smirks at me as he pinches my butt while walking past me. Making a soft squeal leave my lips which caused him and Stu to laugh. I huffed out glaring at both of them as I put pancakes on my plate and head to the table. 

After we finished breakfast we decided to go explore the property, Its a huge plot of land surrounded by forest. I begin climbing a huge tree making Stu and Billy nervous as they tell me I shouldn't. I just laugh at them as I situate myself on a branch. "I do this all the time I love climbing trees." They smile up at me shaking their heads, Stu laughs as he sees me swinging from the branch "You're like a little monkey!" I smirked down at him as I started imitating a monkey making both of them laugh, until I lose my grip and fall. I close my eyes waiting for the impact until strong arms catch me, I open my eyes smiling sheepishly up at Billy as he glares down at me. "Alright no more climbing trees." He states in a final tone like a father punishing his child. I pout crossing my arms over my chest as I huff out "No fun.." I muttered making Stu laugh and Billy roll his eyes. 

"What am I gonna do with you? First some giant ass dude dead in the kitchen and now you're trying to crack your skull open!" Billy shakes his head disapprovingly. I gasped out in annoyance "Hey that guy wasn't- Well okay it was my fault he was there... But I handled it!" Billy raised an eyebrow at me. I just noticed he still hasn't put me down yet, holding me bridal style. I blush as I try to wiggle out of his grasp only making him tighten his hold. "Nope I'm not letting you down missy." I glared up at him. "I can walk you don't have to hold me." He glared back before saying in a angry tone "No you scared the shit out of me! What if you got hurt? I can't even think of what that would do to me and Stu." I frowned realizing he was upset cause he cares about me, slightly making me blush I've never had anyone care about me this way. 

"I-I'm sorry for scaring you and Stu.." I say looking to both of them sheepishly. Stu smiles and kisses my cheek "It's okay babe we just care a lot about you.." I starting tearing up making them both furrow their eyebrows in concern. "What's wrong darling?" Billy asked as he wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumb. His eyes filled with worry. "I-I-I've never h-had anyone- *hic* care about me.." I stutter out between sobs and catching my breath. They smile softly in understanding, Billy sets me down and both him and Stu wrap me in a warm embrace. "Well... You do now.." Stu said in a soft sweet tone making me cry more. "I-I-I love you guys." I stutter out before covering my mouth, Do I love them? I've never said I've loved anyone in my life... Is that what this is? My heart warms as if telling me yes. I smile as I nod looking at their shocked expressions. "Yeah.. I love you both..." They smile as they say they love me too in unison making them glare at each other and making me laugh wiping my tears away.

We head back to the house just as the sun in setting, Billy offers to make hamburgers for everyone. "Yes please!" I smile up at him and he smirks pinching my cheek "You got it." He murmurs as he heads to the kitchen. Stu walks over to where I am on the couch and lays down, putting his head on my lap with his long legs slightly dangling off the edge. "Can you play with my hair Lil?" He has the sweetest puppy dog face making me instantly want to do whatever he asks. "Of course stu.." I smile down at him, my hand scratching at his scalp softly as i curl strands of his light brown hair between my fingertips. He hums softly in approval his eyes closing as he has a goofy grin on his face making me smirk in response. 

Billy comes back into the room with burgers about 20 minutes later, He glares at Stu as soon as he sees him laying on my lap. "Hey dip shit go get your food." He growls at Stu, Stu chuckles out in response as he looks up at me, he pulls my face down kissing me gently making my heart skip a beat. I open my eyes when I feel his lips disappear he was sprawled on the floor smirking at Billy. "Thank you Lilith.." Stu smiles at me as he walks away, Billy huffed out before walking around the sofa. He lifted my chin making me look up at him. "You're fucking mine. Not Stu's. Got it?" I smirked in response to the fire in his dark eyes, he bites his bottom lip to my smirk. "God dammit Lilith.. I'm serious."  I shrug in response "I think that both of you are mine. So be a good boy and go get my food for me." I say in a sassy tone as I smile confidently up at him. 

"Oh you little shit.." He mutters reaching to grab for me but i already darted away from his grasp laughing like a maniac. I run to the kitchen and start making my burger Stu raises an eyebrow from the table at the way I was laughing deciding it would be best not to ask he continues eating. Billy comes in a presses me against the counter, his bulge rubbing against my ass, I bite my lip to keep myself from making a sound. He pushes my hair away from my ear whispering right at the nape of my neck. "You think you're so funny don't you brat? I'll show you who owns who.." He growls in a dominant tone making my legs shake with excitement. A cold chill creeping up my spine as my imagination runs wild. "Now be a good girl.. Eat your food and then come to my room. Got it?" I nod my head blushing "Mmm that's what I thought." He bites my ear lobe before walking off to his room.