Isla bowed before the statue of Selene as she gave her annual offering towards the beautiful Goddess. She was thanked greatly as a minor priest stowed away her gifts leaving her once again to talk to one whose given her such a great life to begin with. Her mother has always spoke of how Isla was born under the full moon as if blessed by Selene herself, and ever since that day, the crops have always been plentiful finally putting her dear father at rest. On top of that, ailments became rare, and the distasters that did come to the land never effected her family as much as the others that suffered it. Isla parents didn't die until the late year for their old age could not be kept up with, but even then, Isla was able to hold unto her father's dying wish in keeping the farm. She might have to pay a few fellows to attend to it, but money still always seem to fall in her favor making a great profit. On top of that, she has made her own business in being one of the strongest and most unique witches in town. Isla had inherited her gifts from her grandmother off her mother's side as well as her warlock grandfather from her father's lineage. One involving in gemstones and the other dabbled in blood. A light and a dark mixture that resonated deep within Isla; she has ability to master both... though she is not allowed too. Banned by the temple, Isla had used blood magic on a very few occasions having never wanted to be executed like her grandfather. He... was a vile man. A murder that nearly had his own son nearly killed for his actions in fear he would follow in his footsteps. Isla was nearly not allowed to do magic due to this, but her potential in gemstone magic was too good to give up when it came to honoring the temple. People weren't too fond of it including her own parents, but it became accepted after five years of hard work in proving herself.

Isla gave one last prayer before heading on her way, promising to be at the next gathering to the Prophet Zekial. Isla knows he has a promise celibacy for the great Goddess Selene, but the dark hair man always seems to blush around her along with this twinkle in those green eyes of his. He loomed over her as he talked in a gentle manner hoping Isla is true to her word. There has been times where she made these oaths and not full-fill them due to her occupation. It is reminded to himself and others that it isn't mandatory, so he tries his best not to hold it against her. As she goes, Zekial forces himself to look away reminding himself of who he is and his servitude.

Isla makes her way back to her home where Tom should be waiting for her. The tabby cat always stayed at her porch side not daring to leave in fear of missing his owner when coming home. As Isla dreads her way there, she faces a crowd like always who often ask for her help or question her profession. Like the doctor, Isla would say an appointment would be needed, and to the ones who contradicted her, she simply ignored.

Isla was glad when she finally made her way to the rickety home with her companion being as patient as ever. She proceeds to pet Tom and listens to him pur before opening her door. She was met with a welcoming silence and gets to work almost immediately for her upcoming orders. Tom tread after her back and forth collecting herbs and stones to aid her clientele. The cat was memerized always by the flashes of light brought on by you as you drawl energy from the plants in trying to give a purpose to the stone. That or you could basically bring out the specific purpose from a rock all together such as rebirth, tranquility, healing. Also, sometimes to help energy blockages, bring out certain chakras, and use them among many other benefits to one's health.

As Isla shuffles between one task and another, she felt.. strange. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she knew better to not ignore her intuition. It has, after all, been right in the past, and as if to also make the atmosphere more upsetting, a storm sets in bringing herself to her own door. The rain dampen it, but she could swear there was... magic in the air. Is it possibly one of her competitors? She highly doubts it at this distance, and this was a bit more foreign and potent. In meaning, it had a sense of purity in it. She stays there for sometime as it begins to fade, and Isla begins to wonder if she imagined it. Maybe it was her doing in actuality? She sighs feeling as if she just might be paranoid, and she returns to her gemstones  though a terrible feeling stays at the edge of her mind.