Back Fired

Spencer stood his arms wrapped around JJ's waist, he was in heaven he had wanted to taste her lips for so long and here she was kissing him, her perfectly rounded blue eyes staring up at him, he couldn't see regret in her eyes and it made his heart pulse.

He could feel her hands grasping he back of his neck, and for the first time in his life, he wasn't thinking he was just living life or as Garcia likes to say "going with flow".

The end of her blonde hair was touching the tips of his hands as she rested against the car, her breath smelt of mint and she had a twinkle in her eyes as she looked at him, with a sense of purity, maybe love.

But then he thought and he dropped his hands and backed away from her, his Uncles words ringing inside his head "you hurt people".

She looked at him in surprise and she eyes widened, he dropped his head to the ground and ran a hand through his hair.

"I-I can't do this" his voice was barely audible as his eyes met hers, she looked at him "why" she whispered taking a step towards him watching as he stepped further back.

He was silent for a moment and JJ could see tears forming in his brown eyes and she took a couple of steps closer, and grabbed his face wiping the tears away with her thumb.

"Spence you can tell me anything" she whispered looking up at him with hopeful eyes, he averted his gaze and looked around before he finally met her eyes.

"I'll hurt you, that's all I do hurt people" he said his voice cracking as he stuttered.

"Spence what are you talking about?" She whispered softly as she stood on her toes and pressed her forehead against.

She watched as a tear fell before he looked at her with his eyes.

"All I have ever done is hurt you, I put you through so much JJ and I don't want you to hate me, I can't lose you your the only thing I have right now and if you do this, I will hurt you I hurt everyone it's just what I do."

And then he broke from her grasp and walked away, leaving her alone in the barely lighted car park.

The only sound that could be heard was his feet walking across the gravel, and his head telling him not to look back.

"So that's it, huh your gonna walk, run."

"It's what I do best"

"So your giving up on me again"

That sentence caused him to turn around, "what are you talking about" he asked as he looked at her, her blue eyes were shining under the moonlight.

"Every time we get close, you give up, you walk away leave me to pick up the pieces and that's hurts more Spence to know that you don't believe in me."

She took a step towards him and his eyes widened "I didn't mean to hurt you" he said sorrow written all over his delicate face, she gave a small smile "I know, but Spence if you walk away your gonna hurt me, and I can't lose you either so please don't run" he stood frozen and she gently reached down to grab his hand.

She gave it a squeeze and it was like time was frozen as she silently pleaded for him to squeeze back.

Then she felt her hand be slightly squeezed and she wrapped her arms around his waist from the side and dropped her head to his shoulder, feeling his hand wrap around her neck.

"I promise I won't leave you again" he whispered and she nodded, "I promise I won't let you leave."

Breaking away from the embrace she gave grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the park that was located right behind the FBI building, she laid down on the grass and he laid beside her.

She pushed her head onto his chest and she felt him playing with the tips of her hair and she could feel her heart beating fast against her rib cage.

She was lying on the ground with the person she needed most, the person who never gave up on her the person who changed her life for the better.

The person she trusted most

geekygubler Ashleighpelham ssa_jeid arrows24 hope you guys like this chapter, I love your comments ❤️