dream bubbles ( ending )

(( I left it on a really depressing note so I thought that I'll end it happily ))

johns POV

the dream bubbles where lonely, I found some old friends, even bumped into Gamzee, yeah that wasn't fun. "d-don't hurt me!" I squealed, jumping back, he looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry... so, so sorry, Tavbro has been helping me and I don't need Sopor anymore. I just hope you can forgive me." he mumbled, normally? wait... Gamzee normal? no no no, that's not right. I just nodded and walked away, I wanted Dave, I missed his eyes, his smell, his soft hair. I walked back to a familiar memory, when Dave proposed, I watched it over and over again, soon falling asleep.

daves POV

I spent along time looking around, calling out for john, only silence returned, god I hated that silence, the ear ringing silence that surrounded me. I walked towards a "memory" john, it wasn't awake, it was sleeping, I was tired myself and laid down, I must have been too tired to realise that I didn't just fall through John. I soon fell asleep, my face hiding in his silky ebony hair.

johns POV

I woke up in daves arms, WAIT DAVE! THIS CANT BE A MEMORY! I shook his shoulder. "Dave? please say that's you!" he groaned softly and opened his now blank eyes. "John? JOHN!" he smiled widely and held me close, starting to cry. I felt tears roll down my own cheeks, "Dave! it's you!" he nodded and kissed me passionately, making up for the hundreds of kisses we would have shared. we pulled away a few minutes later, I frowned slightly when I looked at his eyes. "it's you! wait..... you died?" he frowned and nodded. "y-yeah, I couldn't live without you." I frowned myself, "let's not talk about it, I'm just glad you're here." he nodded with a smile holding me close and humming the familiar tune.

"I would die for you on skyway avenue!"

((is that happy enough xD and I know it's crap but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hehe oh and I'm writing a dirkjake sadstuck thing that leads on from this so yeah look out for that! PEACE!))