Movie snuggles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POINT OF VIEW; 3RD PERSON.

DESCRIPTION; Slender And Hachi were having a small and quiet night for just themselves when suddenly their kids wanted to join and because they all haven't had a day or night for all of them

LOCATION; ~' THE SLENDER MANOR, THE REALM OF THE WITHERING MARIGOLD ALLIANCE, THE MYSKIN DIMENSION '~
~~~~~~~~~~
•Genre: Fluff
~~~~~~~~~~
Simon=Slenderman
Hachi=Hachishakusama
Akio=Aka Manto
Rakuko=Daruma-San
Satoshi=The Red Room Curse
Hikiko=Hikiko-San
Hanako=Hanako-San
Sally=Sally Williams
~~~~~~~~~~
1: This Is To Be Set In The Future Of Supernatural Love After Everything Is All Said And Done And Slender And Hachi Are Married.
2:Be Prepared To What I Feel Is Cute And Fluffy But Y'all Might Very Well Feel To Be Highly Cringe. :)
~~~~~~~~~~

The air outside was very humid as it had just been raining and it will be starting up once again more.

During this the so called 'Power Couple' of the Withering Marigold's Alliance and the Occultist Community were in their room, watching a bunch of different movies whilst snuggling up together.
They were on their bed, a bed almost about the same length and width(just not height) of the kings bed from Disney's Cinderella, having moved both the TV console and TV to be able to just relax and calm down after a not so pleasant meeting and finally finishing paper work.

The Yokai leaned her head against the shoulder of her demonic husband, when she did this he just simply smiled at her and placed a loving kiss on the top of her head(this was the rare occasion of him having his face and hair showing).
She giggled softly at this and placed a a very similar loving kiss to his jaw.

Then they just sat in silence, relishing in the quietness of one another. Before they can be judged this has been normal for these two since their childhoods, they completely love each other and love speaking to one another but sometimes the two just needed to relax and not speak to one another for a little while, just some comfortable silence that could just help them bond without needing to be directly communicating.

~~

At some point Simon had picked up the most recent book he was reading as he wasn't liking the mortal films that Hachi put on, he didn't hate them hell he found them amusing at times but this night was definitely not one to indulge in anything mortal. Though he did look up and pay attention every now and then because this one did peek his fancy.

He believed he heard his wife it was called 'Beetlejuice'.

At some point though as he read and she watched there was a knock at their bedroom door. Hachi paused the movie and Slender put his bookmark into his book before placing it down onto the mahogany nightstand on his side before the two invited whomever it was in.

~~

Turns out it wasn't just one person it was actually the ghosts they saw as their kids and they smiled at this.

"Hey guys," Hachi spoke softly as she pat the, high quality satin and blood red, blanket that was laid wonderfully on the bed. "Whats up?" Slender asked, smiling at the six of them while also studying them, he soon noticed that they were all in their pajamas.

Akio in a nice, red and black, striped, and satin matching set. Satoshi in a graphic tee of a Nintendo controller with plaid pants.
Hikiko in a grey dress like shirt with grey pants as well.
Rakuko in a matching set much like Akio's, just in the colours coffee brown and tan.
Sally in a clean pink night gown.
And finally Hanako in a red and white polka dot night gown.

While Simon was wearing a solid black matching set and Hachi in a white and vintage styled nightgown.

The six ghosts looked at each other, albeit nervously eving if there is no need, before Hanako spoke up happily. "Well... we wanted to know if we could hang out with you guys because well... um.."

"Because Mycalsin has had you two almost working to your own deaths!" Satoshi exclaimed which made the two forever eight year olds jump back a little in surprised, "we haven't been able to hang out with you two in a while... but we understand if you guys just need to have some quiet and alone time." Satoshi finally finished and all six of them smiled at the two they considered their parents.

Simon and Hachi turned to looking at each other for a couple of moments, not needing to say anything both physically and telepathically, they both knew exactly what they wanted to happen.

They looked back at their kids and smiled joyfully, "Of course." Simon said as he and his wife made room so that the two youngest can scooch in between them and the other four could sit on the sides and snuggle up if they wanted to.

The ghosts smiled at this and took their spots, Hanako and Sally in between, Satoshi and Rakuko on their mothers side, and Akio and Hikiko on their fathers.

Sally and Hanako immediately snuggled up to their parents, smiling happily at them and let out numerous of giggles when Hachi planted a few kisses on both of their heads.
For the other four it took a while before any of them decided to snuggle up, they were teenagers, but eventually both Hikiko and Satoshi snuggled up to their parents, well of course on their respective sides.

Now unlike Satoshi, Hikiko, Sally, and Hanako, Akio and Rakuko didn't really need or want any physical contact with anyone, and everyone in that room was okay with that, so they just kept sitting down but it does seem at some point or another they both got closer to the others.

Just happily sitting next to their siblings and parents while they all cuddled.

~~

As the night went on it was mostly quiet, just like the couple the kids also liked being in quiet so not many conversations happened.

And over the while Hachi and the kids fell asleep which left Simon awake by himself. Well of course other household members could be awake but Simon couldn't ever focus on that when he had his wonderful family right here.

He had turned off the tv and put down his book just so he could happily watch his wife and kids sleep, a bit creepy sure but he did this as a way to make sure that everyone was okay when they were having a family night like this, he never purposely walked into any of their rooms to stare.

And as the night progressed on he just sat there not sure what to do, this may have been a unfortunate moment for Slender-Beings not needing to sleep as much as other species but he didn't mind.
As said before he was quite happy.

He never did expect a happy and domestic life like this ever for himself before, but ever since he truly met Hachi again he couldn't be more than pleased for what the fates have given him.

Soon he could actually feel himself lying and falling asleep with them.

At one point during the night they all found themselves happily cuddling in their sleep as the rain went on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey, so since I've been taking a long time with the book I decided to write this, I hope you all liked it! :)