Episode -11

Here the next episode .
Hoping that you guys will like it.

Thank you for your lovely comments.
Please continue doing the same.

Without further due let's continue.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nadia and meerab reached hospital and done check up. They had to do few tests they were waiting for the result.

----------------------------------------------------------

Other side murtasim was worried for meerab. He was scared .

What happened to her did she get any disease. He wasn't a bio student. But meerab was. Once he read her book . She never allowed him to touch her book. She was working on project of human health and disease. He read this are sign of something . Couldn't  remember the name or is it Food  poison.What if she got that.No...no that is not possible. But what if .

-----------------------------------------------------------

The of the test came . Meerab and Nadia was in doctor's cabin.

Nadia :" Dr... kya hua hai ise ". With a worried  face

Dr. Saiba :"ye expect kar Rahi hai ".

Nadia:" kya matlab".

Dr. Saiba :" accha... Mubarak ho appko...APP NANI BANE WALI..AUR YE MAA".

Nadia fell in shock. A sudden fear ran through her.

Meerab's face feel pale.

Pregnant???.

Nadia:"nahi...ye kase ho skta hai...app please dubara se.. dekhein...app ko koi galt fehmi hui hogi ".

Dr. Saiba:" mujhe koi galt fehmi nahi Hui hai...apki beti pregnant hai ".

Nadia looks towards meerab with anger. Meerab couldn't see her mother with embarassment she was looking down.

Dr. Saiba :" app ki..beti acchi kaise weak hai...inake diet ka dihan rakhna hoga appko aur kisme tension ya stress se dur raki ye ga unhen.... next visit apko 2 weeks bad Ana hoga...mujhe inke test dubara se kar wane hai...inke husband ko bej diji ye ga unke sath....aur ye kuch dawai hai.( She says while writing on paper)...mai like de rahi hun app ko lazmi leni hai thik hai " . She hand the slip of medicine to them and Nadia takes it.

Nadia :" thik Dr saiba hum chalte..thank you ". She says takes meerab with her .

-----------------------------------------------------------
What would she do now. Her mother is going to kill her. They are going to ask so many. What will she say. She had no energy  left to speak . She was feeling weak.Their are definitely not going to leave her. What will she do alone. Murtasim has gone to college. He will not be back by evening . Till then how will she handle what will she say. How would Murtasim react. She had so many question going through her mind.

They reached home. Nadia with pulls meerab through her elbow into the house. As the got in the house she threw her forward releasing the elbow. Before she could fall. Salma catches her. She makes her get up.

Salma:" ye kya harkat hai Nadia...tume pata nahi hai kya uski tabiyat kharab hai ". Holding meerab.

Nadia :" tume nahi pata Salma baji...kitani gatiya harkat ki hai isne  ".

Salma :" kya kiya hai isne ".

Nadia :" tume pata hai iski tabiyat kyun karab hai".

Salma :" kyun karab hai ".