77

"I was selected Ji Ge?" He completely forgot to keep the person who was cold, turned his head and looked at Ji Yan with wet eyes.

Ji Xian first, "Selected, I hope we can cooperate happily."

"Happy, pleasant, so happy!" Xiao Jiashu held the contract for a while, then jumped to Ji Yan, both hands clasped his neck tightly, excited, "Thank you Ji Ge, I will work hard!"

His heart is full of pure joy, and this joy is also flooded with the seasons like a tide. There are still some uncomfortable seasons that quickly relax, looking down at Xiao Jiashu because of the excitement and seemingly incomparable eyes, I can not help but laugh.

At this moment, the elevator door slowly opened, Lin Leyang and Chen Pengxin stood outside and looked at them, their expressions were very stiff.

"Ji Ge, you are this..." Lin Leyang took a few seconds to walk in, then pressed the close button. There was a burning fire in his heart, like anger and like a beggar, and there was deep hatred, but when he observed Xiao Jiashu through the mirror, he found that the other side had no feeling of being caught. He was happy. Jumping from Ji Ge, holding a document to look over and over, there is a line of conspicuous bold characters printed on it - the movie "Zerg War III return to Earth" cast hire contract.

Xiao Jiashu was chosen? Lin Leyang’s mood was terrible, and he asked for a smile. “Ji Ge, has the role been confirmed?”

"Yes, you concentrate on making "The Lovers"." Ji Yan's tone is very weak.

"Well, I recently went to the nursing home to visit the schizophrenic. I feel that this role is still very deep and difficult..." Lin Leyang tried to communicate with Ji Ji for a while, but the first floor arrived, they had to part ways in the parking lot.

Ji Yan pulled Xiao Jiashu, who had been stupid, into the car. There was nothing extra during the period. Looking at the dusty SUV, Lin Leyang finally couldn't help but blink. Chen Pengxin asked for a low voice. "Are they together? They hugged in the elevator and didn't pay attention to it at all."

"It shouldn't be together. Xiao Jiashu looks at Ji Ge's eyes not like a lover, but like a fan, I should have time." Lin Leyang comforted himself.

"Unfortunately, if you don't break up with the season, this character will definitely be yours. After the filming, you can successfully enter Hollywood. After a few years of gold plating, you will be an international superstar. Where can Xiaojiashu compare with you? You still have to find a way. I will catch up with the season, I will not believe that you have been together for a few years, saying that the breakup will break up, and not who is derailed." Chen Peng new wrist.

Lin Leyang is silent, but his heart is more anxious than anyone else. He didn't want to chase him back, but he didn't know where to start, because he didn't know anything about his preferences, and he couldn't find an entry point.

After leaving the Guanshi Building, Ji Yan looked at Xiao Jiashu, who was still immersed in joy. "I invite you to eat, by the way, talk about the contract?"

"Okay." Xiao Jiashu nodded busy.

"What do you want to eat?" Ji Yan hit the steering wheel to the left.

"I love everything, Ji Ge, you can do it." Xiao Jiashu carefully held the contract, for fear of crumpling it.

Ji Yan quickly looked at him, Shen Sheng, "Go to eat Western food?"

Xiao Jiashu remembered the mellow taste of the red wine steak, and the saliva immediately came out. "Okay, let's eat western food."

Ji Yan continued to drive forward for a while and suddenly changed his mind. "Would you like to eat seafood?"