5: Muke fighting

*THOMINE'S POV*

"MOM!! WE'RE HOME!!" Luke shouted, to who I assume is his mom, Liz. I knew Liz, she was my math teacher. "OK! Who's- Oh, Mrs. Reed! Good to see you. Have you done your math assignment?" Liz asked teasingly. "No, but they're done till tomorrow, Mrs. Hemmings!" I smiled at her.  "Lukey, Michael is coming over later, I'll just send him up to you, eh?" Liz said. "Yeah, yeah." Luke said and led me to his room. "Sit down!" Luke demanded me, pointing at his bed. "You know, now I can stand against you, I just have to scream, and Liz will come up to see what's happening." I teased Luke. "Nope. She's not like that. She won't care. She'll probs think we're fucking or something." Luke said as he looked for something in his back pack. "EW! I would never fuck you!!" I squeal. "Shut up!" Luke said, abit loudly. "Right..." I whisper as I lay down on his bed. "Damn, she's hot..." Luke whisper, probably not thinking I wouldn't hear, even though I did. "What?" I asked teasingly. "Huh?" "What did you say? You whispered something?" "No!" Luke quickly said and stumbled over to me. I started to feel alittle uncomfertable. "You wanna know a secret?" Luke asked, a tone horny in his voice. "Uuhh?" I mumbled, still uncomfertable. "I love you." he whisper in my ear, me still laying straight in his bed.  This meaning he's laying over me. Luke kissed his way to my lips, from my right ear. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I hear an angry voice yell from the door. "LUKE, WHAT THE HELL?!" the voice coming closer.  "GET OF MY GIRLFRIEND!!" now I understand who it is, Michael. Michael walk around the bed to throw Luke off me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! WE PLANNED THIS!!" Luke yelled when Mike wrapped his arms around his torso to get him off of me.  "I SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT!!" Mike yelled back to Luke, who was now laying on the floor. "GET OFF ME!!" Luke yelled. "NO WAY!!" Mike yelled back. "GUYS, STOP!!" I yelled. I managed to get them away from each other, somehow. " What are you doing here?!" Mike asked me. "A school project, don't you remember?" I said. "Shit, I was supposed to be with Alysha right now... But that doesn't matter! Luke, what were you doing on top of my girlfriend, huh?" Mike trailed off and asked Luke. "School project?" Luke tried. "Seriously, Luke! I may be dumber than you in class, but I'm not that stupid! Why did you try to kiss Thomine?!" Mike started to get annoyed. I would be too if I had this convirsation with someone. "Isn't it obvious?! She's godamn hot, and you think she's yours?! She's fucking every boy in our school!!" Luke said, bleeding from his nose after Mikey hit him. "What?!" Mike sounded shocked and turned around to face me. "You don't believe him?!" I asked. Michael just shrugged it off and ran away with tears in his eyes.

Im so sorry I didnt post anything, I've been so busy! My uncle died straight before my birthday, and my boyfriend cheated on me and me and a friend is planning to put up a tent around the aria to get away from the adults for a weekend. I've tried suicide since my bf cheated on me just a few weeks after my uncle's funeral and I lost a friend a few days ago. I am a totally mess rn, Im so sorry. Im gonna start on Hard To Trust soon too. Alot is happening, plz be patient☺