Chapter 1, "What a young girl shouldn't know."

"Turn around."

My father muttered, he was drunk again, and when he was drunk it was one of two things: I hid in my room, or he beat me. One or the other.

"I said, turn the fuck around!" He was getting angrier with me recently since i fought back, i mean come on im 18 for gods sake.

Then finally, he turns me around. My back facing him. He kicked directly on the middle of my back.

"Don't be such an asshole next time" He slurred.

"Yes father" I hissed in defeat.

I trudged up to my bedroom, grabbing an apple on the way up. This is NOT the fantasy life the books told me. Infact, it was quite the opposite. Instead of living this luxury life with the Spanish mafia, i was infact abused, tortured or literally anything you can think of.

I lifted the shirt up off my back, wincing at the pain.

"Holy shit." i added to my thoughts.

This wasn't any bruise i have gotten before. This was a huge boot mark, blue and purple at it.

Anyways i dont have time to be thinking about anything else then tommorow. Even though it doesn't matter to me. No shit that Cecilia would get picked for something, once again. Doesn't mean i won't dress up though. i've have false hopes pretty much all my life. False hopes. I hated it.

I threw on my plaid, loose pj pants with a sweatshirt that could be god knows how old, i was ready to sleep until tomorrow.

———————-
SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT FIRST CHAPTER I PROMISE THERES MORE COMING!

Thoughts?

Comments?

Questions?

Hope you enjoyed, the first chapter with many more to come.