⁛≻Chapter 4≺⁛

◸Chapter 4: The Visions◿

Jaemin: I'm just saying, you didn't have to repeat it to him

Hana: There's literally no reason for you to side with him. 

Jaemin: I'm not siding with him. 

She just scoffed while Chenle sipped on his juice, finding it wiser than interrupting. 

Jaemin: Its cruel.

Hana narrowed her eyes on him in suspicion. 

Hana: He was crying, Jaemin. He is not allowed-

She froze, her eyes widening at the realisation she had. The other two, confused by her sudden silence, shared a glance before looking at her. 

Jaemin: Hana? 

Hana: He was crying.

He sighed and took a bite of his food. 

Jaemin: I know that. We saw it. Stop saying-

Hana: No, no, no. He was crying. Crying, Jaemin. 

She looked at Chenle who gave it a thought before his own eyes widened. 

Chenle: How the hell?

Hana: Exactly. Have you ever seen anyone cry?

Chenle shook his head before she turned to Jaemin who just stared at his food like it was poison. 

Hana: We should alert the-

Jaemin: We're not tattling. 

Hana: Come on Jaemin. Its a malfunction. No one is allowed to be emotional. You know that and so do I. 

Jaemin: I said... we're not tattling. 

He got up and dropped off his still full plate before leaving. Hana watched as he left, her suspicion only growing. 

Chenle: Even if we do tell... what are they gonna do?

Hana turned to him before raising her eyebrows. He should know. 

Chenle: Like what they did for Jeno?

She nodded and opened her mouth to say more but a bell rang across the hall, bringing everyone to their feet in a haste. 

Hana: Its already pill time?

She muttered before leaving the dinner hall.

---

Jeno stared at the pill. It was ominous and intimidating in the eyes of Jeno. Whenever he ate a pill he felt a wave pass through his body. It was as if he was reset everytime. 

He didn't like the feeling but he knew better than to defy orders.

Speaker: Swallow.

He picked up the pill before placing it on his tongue. Then he washed it down with water, the pill leaving a bitter taste in his mouth.