The Future 1

Hi guys! It's me, WW with another episode of understanding the development of EAH characters. So yeah, in my previous chapter, I talked about my idea of Wonderland and some famous family trees we've been wondering about our whole lives. So, yes, I am making a second chapter after some time, after I've got my ideas for the people (which is pretty difficult btw). Hence today we're gonna talk about the FUTURE. The future of these favourite people of ours! I am gonna not go so into detail, because I'll be making a short book on that, which explains in detail. Here, though I am just gonna kinda summarize what they do after Ever After High. Basically, after their young adult phase, because in my world, these fairytales only start their life after university or college, as Ever After High is a combination of the 8 essential years of education, people usually get in high school and college/university.

Starting off, after all this, people are allowed to write their own stories or just follow their stories, perhaps with a little twist. But all the same, these characters interstingly followed their destiny in a twisted and good (for the villains and all the unfortunate ones) way. We shall see some examples down below...

- Apple, she ofc followed her destiny, just like others in a twisted way. She is a beautiful princess, but then she's poisoned with an apple and she is saved by her choice of her saviour, only in an medical operation. She thus meets Prince/ Dr. Gallant Charming, a Charming prince who kinda rebelled to become a surgeon who saved her using medical tools (and not a kiss) and yes, he is one of the many cousins of D. Charmings; he is in fact from the G. Charming family, and is Good-Enough Charming's (the 5 year old, indignant cousin of Darling, Dexter and Daring from the books) eldest brother. Okay, in this case, I can proudly say Apple did get into the Charming family, but by not marrying Darling, Daring or even Dexter. They now live happily in the White Castle, away from poisonous apples or ominous glass coffins, with their super-smart son David White-Charming (who we see in my Next Gen fanfic).

- Raven, obviously gets married to Dexter, only after pursuing her dream of becoming a famous singer. She is adored by everybody and surprisingly enough, has turned her lonely kingdom into a wild and happy town where she rightfully rules with her family consisting of Dexter, the Good Queen (formerly the Evil Queen), the Good King, and her amazing children Devious, Rebellious and Reliable (real names: Adrian, Raelynn and Ebony). She is still best friends with Apple, Maddie, Cedar, Cerise, Hunter, Ashlynn, Darling, Briar, Melody and Ginger. She has even collabed with Melody and Sparrow to create music albums. She once taught EAH to make music and sometimes takes music and magic lessons for people (including children). And, she loves Nevermore like there's no tomorrow!

- Maddie/Madeline is currently the proud owner of the Wonderland Haberdashery and Tea-Shoppe (don't worry her dad still works there too), the current Riddlish teacher of EAH, a professional hattress and is one of the (part-time) TV hosts of the 'What In the Wonderland?!' show which airs weekly seven times and daily once. Family wise, she got really lucky because she married her best friend of about 120 months, who is August/Auggie Hare, cousin of April Hare and the nephew of March and May Hare. She also has a cute little daughter with Auggie named Madison Hatter-Hare. She is developing her relationship with her long-lost mother Marjorie Hatter, along with being the Fairytale World's most funniest girl ever known (yeah she won a Noble Award for that and more!)

- Briar Beauty, also known as BBQueen, is the owner of Hexdream Event Management Company which is probably the best event management team the Fairytale World has ever known. She is also the ambassador of the famous sleep company, Sleep Like a Fairy. She is happily married to Hopper Croakington II, who has learnt to face his fears with Briar's encouragement. For their anniversary, Hopper bought her a small iguana, named Fiesta, which made her to accept that reptiles might not be bad afterall. She also has pretty sleepy children with Hopper, who are Brandon, Lily and Leaper Beauty-Croakington. And yes, she still sleeps so much.

- Ashlynn has undoubtedly followed her destiny by helping her stepcousins realize their dreams again, helping Farrah and her stepcousins to go the party and later, marrying her sweetheart Hunter Huntsman (who is kinda crowned as the prince of huntsmen) and having her two lovable set of twins; Ashton, Amelia, Hazel and Heath Ella-Huntsman. And to her surprise, her parents were not disappointed with her and her parents didn't die! Now, she is the owner of Glassique, a chain store of fableous footwear, along with a fashion line with her friends and business partners Farrah, Lizzie and Poppy and a NGO for poor creatures which are ill-treated known as 'Pawsitively Home' with Hunter, Nina, Apple, Cerise, Jillian, Rosabella and Coral. And, she still is obsessed about shoes and is a proud vegan.

- Cedar Truthwood nee Wood is now a real woman who is inspiring, beautiful and smart. She is currently teaching Art and Crafts to the students of EAH and is also a famous artist. She also has a 'pet' woodpecker named Verita and is not so afraid of wood-destroying things. She is married to Axel Truthwood, the son of the Honest Woodcutter and a fellow artist and is the mother of a puppet (made by her) boy named Birch. She still tells the truth most of the time, but she is able to lie nowadays because her 'spell' was gone. (still she prefers truth over lie tho)

- Cerise has now came to accept her heritage as a Badwolf and a Hood. Hence, the big secret was let out to only a small amount of people in EAH. She is now happily and hoodily married to Fenris Vulpes, the son of the Fox from many stories including Pinocchio. She met Fenris Vulpes, a pretty timid boy at the forest when he was surrounded by a pack of wolves and the rest was history! She has twins, a boy and a girl, but she gave up the boy Everett to her sister Ramona(since she's a lesbian and was lonely). However, the girl Scarlet remained with her and got the destiny of both her parents and the twins didn't know about this until a little later. Currently, Cerise is a professional athlete with many medals and is also a successful and secret FBI agent (Fairytale Bureau of Investigation), unknown to her family (except Fenris). She still has Carmine, her mysterious hood and she tries to eat less meat sometimes.

- Kitty has realized that being a Cheshire Cat can mean mischief and also mobilizing as well. As a result, she too has taken an avid interest in becoming a part-time detective with her invisibility and crime-solving skills, working for the CIA (Charmed Intelligence Agency) and sometimes the FBI as well. She also knits, embroiders, sews and sells her hand-made products in Eversy (Etsy in EAH) and Lizzie's shop Hearts' Couture. She is now married to Klaus Köttur, the son of Kisa the cat (a Polish fairytale of a cat), who she met in Camp Destiny (my camp doll line and movie inspired by Percy Jackson's series). She also has a mischievous yet sweet daughter named Kylie Cheshire-Köttur, who aspires to become a dressmaker like her mother. Kitty still has the title of 'Rapunzel of Wonderland' for her voluminous and shiny hair. She still does pranks with her family and also owns a TaleTube channel which includes prank videos, hairstyling tips, knitting and Wonderland things. She also came to terms with the Hood-Badwolf sisters and sometimes goes to tea with them in the Wonderland Haberdashery and Tea-Shoppe