Chintoo Tech Support

No matter how good your communication or tech skills are you cannot win against few users.

If you ask me who are those keep reading.

Characters introduction who are involved in this story.

1.Chintoo the Tech Support.

2.Chintoo have a elder sister just to let you know She has a loud voice and loves loud music.

3.Jennifer (Customer/Caller)

4.Cathy (Jennifer colleague) 

5.Mike (Manager of Jennifer and Cathy) All 3 works in a same department along with few others.

Let's begin..

Tring tring...

Chintoo (Tech Support) -Thank you for calling helpdesk, This is chintoo How can i help you?

👱‍♀️ Jennifer (User) - my computer won't power on this morning, I have tried everything like checking cables, un-plugging them, re-plugging, U-plugging, Y-plugging you don't believe i even tried Z-plugging 😅😅  still nothing seems to be working. I was wondering if you can help me with that. I really need to start looking the patients. I am getting late.😥 

Chintoo Tech Support - Sure i will help you with that🙂, Do you see any error message on screen or it's just blank ?

Jennifer (User) - No it's just blank screen there is no light on it.

Chintoo Tech Support - When was the last time it was working fine ?

Jennifer (User) - Last night.. not sure what happened it won't power on. Can you please send someone.. i really need this computer. 

Chintoo Tech Support - Sure allow me a moment, let me check.

In between chintoo's elder sister  LOUDLY - Arey ChintOOoooo TV Remote ekada... ? (Home distractions)

Chintoo ignoring his sister. Shuts his room door.  

Chintoo Tech Support  I agree you already tried all sorts of troubleshooting, IF you don't mind can you try to re plug the power cable once again please?

👱‍♀️Jennifer (User) – I have already done that but sure let me try again....Ok i just un-plugged power cord...

After a minute...

JENNI..... 😡😡 you un-plugged my computer power cord says Cathy (Co-worker of Jenni)

I am so sorry Cathy tech advised me to do that it's not my fault (says Jenni)

Meanwhile that tech in his mind... 

Frustrated Cathy grabs the phone from Jenni (Give me that phone

Frustrated Cathy grabs the phone from Jenni (Give me that phone...) 

👧Cathy - Are you that dumb who asked jenni to un-plug my power cord i mean what I ever did to you. Why would you do this to me, do you even have a slightest ideaa what I was doing?🤬🤬

Meanwhile Tech..i didn't mean that...😢😢 Cathy continues to yell at tech "I don't know do whatever it takes i need my computer now ASAP"

In-between, chintoo's sister in the back ground plays a loud music and it goes like...

Oo antava mava Oo oo antava mava  🎶🎶 ....Oo antame papa Oo oo antama papa🎶

Chintoo Tech Support  - In his mind (***BEEP🤬**) "I am really sorry Cathy i wasn't expecting this and i have no intension to put you through trouble😰, let me try to help you. Can you re-plug the power cable again  to see if that fixes the problem? "

👧 Cathy - Ok let me try that...😡. Ok i just un-plugged it now let me re....

Every computer in that department goes down..

Mike 🤦‍♂️ (Manager of cathy )....Yelling 😡😡You... UNPLUGGED MAIN POWER SOCKET Cathy now because of you we all lost power to our computers..

👧Cathy - **I don't know tech told me to do that don't blame me**

Everyone on phone  to tech support  - Are you nuts? Because of you we all lost power to our computers...we need our computer back now...

Tech be like..

i give up

i give up. Tech to himself (Before it turns out from 4 people to 8 lets escalate the ticket to desktop team and wash my hands)😅

Tech documenting ticket and posting in IR channel for p2 review...😓

Guess what... ? 😅

That random reviewer without checking ticket replying to your post - "Did you guide them to re-plug the power cable....?😅 😅😅