6//✨ Meeting The Family

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

After scrubbing her body raw, Jivika washes away everything with cold water. However, while wiping her body she realises that she hasn't brought any clothes with her to wear. So, she decides to ask for Ritika's help.

"Riti.." Jivika calls out.

Hearing Jivika's voice, Ritika comes out of the closet after changing her clothes.

"Yes, Jivi? Do you need something?" Ritika asks standing outside the washroom's door.

"I forgot to bring another set of clothes with me. So, can you open my suitcase and get me the clothes?" Jivika asks from inside.

Ritika roams her eyes around the room to find the suitcase but when she doesn't see it, she remembers that Jivika's suitcase is still in the car's trunk.

"Jivi, sorry yaar. Your suitcase is still in my car's trunk. But you don't have to worry about clothes, you can wear mines for now." Ritika suggests.

"But you wear western clothes so I can't wear them.' Jivika replies innocently which makes Ritika giggle.

"Silly girl, I don't only wear western clothes. I also wear traditional clothes so just tell me which colour salwar I need to get for you." Ritika replies still giggling.

"Oh, sorry I don't know that. You just give me a white salwar if you have one." Jivika answers shyly.

"Yes, I have two or three white salwar suits. You wait for a few minutes, okay?" Ritika asks to which she gets a small 'okay' in response.

Ritika looks around the racks of her traditional clothes when finally she finds a white salwar suit. She also takes new undergarments which she hasn't used along with the suit and hands them Jivika who opens the door just a little.

After a few minutes, Jivika walks out of the washroom wearing the white suit given by Ritika. But this is the first time, she is liking the material of the cloth because it's very smooth and also the little desings in the border of the dupatta is pretty.

 But this is the first time, she is liking the material of the cloth because it's very smooth and also the little desings in the border of the dupatta is pretty

"Wow, this suit is looking so good on you. So from now on, it's yours." Ritika says happily but Jivika looks down with a frown.

"Now, what happened?" Ritika asks standing in front of the small framed girl.

"I can't take it. I haven't done any work here yet so I can't take anything from you." Jivika replies still looking down.

"Jivi, look at me." Ritika orders and instantly Jivika looks at her.

"Now that I have your attention, let me tell you something and I want you to remember that all the time. I am your friend, no we are best friends and if one best friend want to give something to the other best friend, they need to accept it without any questions. Also, you are not here to do any work. You are here because I didn't want to leave with those old cruel ladies." Ritika says with finality in her voice.