11//✨The Decision

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

It's been one month since Jivika has come to the palace and living here with everyone. In this small time, she has become an integral part of the family. Everyone in the palace adore her for her kind and innocent nature. Even the helpers also feel like they have known her for a long time.

Jivika too feels like she belongs here, as if this is her real family from the start. None in the family treat her as an outsider. They make her feel like she can conquer anything in life because they're always going to be there for her. The love, care, affection she should have received from her Dadi and Bua, she is receiving from this family which basically don't have any relation with her to begin with. Yet, they have accepted her with open arms.

In this one month, she has learnt a lot about the family. Like how Dadaji means Raghuvendra is the one who takes all the decisions in the palace but after discussing with everyone. Tauji and Chachaji means Pratap and Abhinav looks after the family business. Taiji and Chachi means Aaradhya and Radhika looks after the family's needs but they run their own NGO's for women's welfare.

The young generation do their part as well. Like Shivansh being the King, looks after the needs of his people who thinks of him as their God because of his presence whenever anyone need him. Not only that, he is the head of the family business as well. Ritika isn't involved in their family business but she has her own law firm to run which she has built from the scratch. Now lastly about Eklavya who likes to be inside his room most of the time to focus on his studies. But now he comes out of his more because of Jivika with whom he likes to talk about what he's learnt in college. Although Jivika doesn't understand more than half of the things he says, she still listens to his every word very sincerely.

There are two people in the family whom she has heard about but still hasn't got the chance to meet yet. One is Kavyansh Singh Rathore who is the elder grandchild of the family and Geetanjali Singh Rathore who is the only daughter of Raghuvendra Singh Rathore. Both are out of town for their own work purposes but they will return soon.

"Jivika beta, humein aapse kuch baat karni he." Aaradhya says walking inside the room where Jivika stays now.

(Jivika, I need to talk to you.)

"Ji, Taiji kahiye na." Jivika replies looking at the woman who has become more than a mother to her in this one month.

(Yes, Taiji tell me.)

"Beta, hum jo bhi kahenge pure dhyan se suniyega aur uske baad hi koyi faisla lena he aapko, thik hain?" Aaradhya says making Jivika nervous because she doesn't know what decision she needs to take.

(Whatever I will tell you listen to them well and then take any decision, alright?")

"Aap aisa kya kehne wali hain jise sunke mujhe koi faisla lena pade?" Jivika asks biting her lips out of nervousness.

(What are you going to say that after hearing I have to take a decision?)

"Beta not only in words but I truly think of you as my daughter and a mother will always wish the best for her daughter. You are still very young and your whole life you can't leave alone. So, I am thinking about getting you married again. But if you are ready only then I will proceed with this matter." Jivika can't believe if she is hearing correct or not. She looks at Aaradhya with teary eyes not having any idea why the sudden discussion about marriage.

"Shhh, don't cry beta. I know it's not a simple thing to decide, especially for you to begin with. But I want you to be happy, happy with someone who will genuinely care about you and love you." Aaradhya remarks taking the crying girl in her arms. She doesn't want to shove the decision on Jivika, she just wants to know what Jivika thinks about this matter and only then she will proceed further.