31//✨Cute Moments

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
______________________________________

Shivansh and Jivika walks out of the company building holding hands while every employees keep staring at them in shock because they have never imagined to see their boss to be so close with his wife. It's not like their boss is some playboy but still seeing him being so gentle with his wife is something like out of the world.

Upon arriving in front of the car, Shivansh opens the door for Jivika who gets inside first and then he gets inside too. Soon, the driver starts the car after getting permission from Shivansh.

Throughout the drive to the new market Jivika keeps looking out of the window with an excited glints in her doe eyes. Meanwhile Shivansh enjoys seeing his wife being so excited in simple things and without hesitation he clicks some photos of her without her knowledge as she is too busy to look at the passing scenery.

Finally the car stops at the entrance of the market. This time again Shivansh gets out first and then opens the door of the car for Jivika who gets out holding her husband's outstretched hand.

"Before we go inside the market, remember that you can't leave my side at any cost." Shivansh tells Jivika who nods her head eagerly with a bright smile.

"Pakka wala promise, I will keep holding your hand." Saying this Jivika holds Shivansh's left hand who smiles at her softly.

"Okay then let's go and see what types of things the shops are selling." Shivansh replies getting another excited nod in response from his wife.

The shopkeepers in this market are basically farmers who don't have their own lands. So, Shivansh has provided this market to them for their daily earnings. He has always tried to help his people no matter what their status are and this new market is another example of his numerous activities for the well-being of the people of Rajasthan.

The shopkeepers and the buyers get happy seeing their Rana Sa along with their Rani Sa in the market. But no one trouble their visit knowing that they're here to enjoy their time. Still, people don't forget to greet them by bowing their heads or joining their palms together.

Jivika is too excited to hold herself together. She wants to run from shop to shop and see what's selling there. She has never visited any markets like this before so she isn't able to hide her excitement and keeps on pulling Shivansh with her to go to the various stalls.

Finally, her eyes lands on an ice-cream stall where with other types of ice-creams, Kulfi is being sold too. She immediately tugs the sleeve of Shivansh's coat who looks at her with a questioning expression.

"You told me in the office that you're craving for ice-cream. Then let's go and have Kulfi from that stall." Jivika remarks pointing at the stall.

"Whatever you say, Rani Sahiba." Shivansh replies making Jivika squeals internally before both walks towards the stall and orders Malai Kulfi.

"Can I have two, Shivansh Ji?" Jivika asks looking at the cold dessert in front of her.

"Okay but not more than that because I don't want you to fall sick." Shivansh replies sternly already guessing what his wife can make him do.

"Bad hubby." Jivika remarks with a huff while Shivansh tries not to laugh.

"Responsible hubby, Rani Sahiba." Shivansh replies twirling his moustache making Jivika to look at him with a pout.

The shopkeeper gives two Kulfis to Jivika who starts devouring them instantly and one to Shivansh who keeps looking at the Kulfi in his hand because he hates sweet thing. But he doesn't have the heart to deny his precious wife as he was the one to start talking about ice-cream in the first place.