74//✨Telling The Family

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
______________________________________

"Umm, it's really good." Raghuvendra says after eating first bite of the dosa with sambar.

"Yes, Jivu. Everything tastes superb. Now I think that we should try more dishes from South Indian cuisine." Abhinav says while everyone nod their heads in agreement.

"I was scared thinking if it would taste okay or not." Jivika says shyly.

"It's good to be a little scared of doing something for the first time because that's show your dedication towards the work. Usually those who behave over confident while doing something for the first time, they're the one who loose by the end." Shivansh replies feeding Jivika who frown not understanding the exact meaning of the words.

"But if we are not confident then how will we win?" Jivika asks.

"There is a lot of difference between being confident and being overconfident. Being confident means that you believe in yourself that yes, I can do this. But being overconfident means that you think yourself very highly like 'I will definitely do this. What is the big deal in this, and that is when you lose." Shivansh answers making Jivika to nods her head as she now understands what her husband is trying to say. Meanwhile, the family members feel good seeing the way Shivansh teaches valuable things to Jivika whenever she doesn't understand something.

Who would say that this is the same Shivansh who used to say that no one can handle him and this is the same Jivika who was scared of everything. After 5 months of marriage, today both of them have reached a stage where they don't have to think twice to talk to each other or share their thoughts. When Jivika doesn't understand something, she asks Shivansh and Shivansh is also very honest and shows her the right path. Shivansh never says that he will protect Jivika. On the contrary, he has taught Jivika how to protect herself.

Not only Shivansh, the entire family have a huge contribution in whatever position Jivika has reached today. Everyone has encouraged her to move ahead in her goals.

Despite all this, we cannot forget Jivika because If she is getting to learn something, then she is teaching the same lesson to someone else and that is Eklavya, who is such a person who used to stay inside his room. He preferred to eat all three meals a day in his room. He has now learned to come out of the room, the one who did not like to share his problems with anyone or did not want to disturb anyone, he can now comfortably come to his Bhabhi and tell her everything. He can share everything with her which he does not share with his parents or his siblings and he is able to do all this because he himself has seen how Jivika was when she first came to the palace and how gracefully she has changed herself. This is what inspires Eklavya that if a village girl who has faced so much abuse since childhood can change herself, then why can't he do it when he has got such supportive family from birth.

"Dadaji, I want to tell you and everyone something related to my future goals." Eklavya says while playing with the food on his plate.

"Yes beta, say whatever you want to say." Raghuvendra replies with a gentle tone.

For the next ten minutes Eklavya describe exactly what he has planned to do. Everyone gives their full attention to him and listens to everything he has to say. By the end, everyone has worried looks on their faces except Shivansh and Ritika.

"I will not tell you anything negative because everyone should be allowed to do what they want and I have full faith on my grandson. But still if you want to think a little more then it is not a big deal." Raghuvendra says after hearing everything.

"Papa is absolutely right. I would say that you should think about one more time. Think well whether you want this profession or not and if you still want to move forward in this profession then we have no problem." Abhinav remarks with a soft smile.