81//✨Unknown Trouble

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
______________________________________

While enjoying the third Kulfi, Jivika's eyes fall on Shivansh who is looking at his phone screen with an angry expression. So, Jivika puts the Kulfi on the plate and wipes her hands with a tissue before moving closer to look at the phone screen to see exactly what's going on. However, when she sees the waiter serving her the water she remembers how dizzy she has felt after drinking the water.

"Shiv, this waiter was carrying glasses of water although there are plenty of sealed water bottles on the side. I was busy talking to the guests so I did not pay attention to it then. But I remembered Maa saying that only juice and mocktails will be served to the guests by the waiters and if anyone needs water, they should get sealed water bottle." Jivika says making Shivansh to look at her who is watching the clips on loop.

"Rani Sahiba, I am sorry but we need to leave. Now that I have got clues to find the person who tried to take you away from me, I don't want to waste time to find that person." Shivansh says while Jivika nods her head. Because their family is in danger as they don't know exactly who is behind everything.

Shivansh and Jivika leaves the shop after paying for the Kulfi as this is the first sell of the shop so they don't like leaving without paying. They get inside the car and while Shivansh drives the car, Jivika makes call to Adwait and Ritika to let them know that they need to come to the company.

Some time later, the four of them are in the cabin of Shivansh while Yug and Lakshay are trying to get information about the waiter. But unfortunately, nothing can be found as if this person doesn't even exist.

"It seems the planning has been done very thoughtfully and because of this we are finding clues but we are not able to find out the loopholes." Shivansh remarks.

"Not only that, I am sure that Khanna is behind everything but he isn't alone. Someone is behind him who is well-hidden from us." Adwait says taking a sip of the coffee.

"Everyone knows that it won't be easy to trap Bhaiya. So, this time they have come together to put pressure on you by harming Jivi." Ritika says looking at Shivansh who nods his head in response.

All the while Jivika doesn't say anything. She just keeps on staring out of the window and thinks about her threatening Rudra Khanna. She remembers his stunned face, she remembers the two photo frames and finally she remembers seeing someone entering while coming out of his company building.

"Kis soch mein khoyi hui ho aap?" Shivansh asks standing beside.

(What are you thinking about?)

"Aap sab thik kar doge na?" Jivika asks looking at her husband who smiles in response.

(You will make everything alright, correct?)

"Thoda samay zyada lag sakta hai par hum sab thik kar denge. Bas aap kabhi himmat mat khona, chahe kaisi bhi situation ho." Shivansh replies petting Jivika on her head softly.

(It may take a little more time but I will definitely make everything right. Just never lose courage no matter what the situation is.)

"Oh God!" Lakshya exclaims worriedly while looking at something in his laptop.

"What happened?" Ritika asks going to stand beside her PA.

"Ma'am, see the waiter's face is matching with this person." Lakshya says pointing at the screen where a report is showing.

"But why are you looking worried? It's good that finally we have got to know something about the waiter." Shivansh remarks to which Ritika shakes her head.