69//✨The Needed Conversation

Guys, it's my humble request that if I am not updating on the day I told to then kindly check my notification board. I am very punctual so I always try to update on the day I have mentioned. But if I can't then I leave a message on the notification board just like I did yesterday.

Aap log last chapter ke comment box mein bar bar update, update bolke likhne ki wajah agar ekbar notification board check kar loge to better hoga. This is not the first time that I couldn't update on time and for that I have already put the notification about it.

Lekin aaplog to na follow karte ho mujhe aur na hi notification board check karte ho. So, kindly next time comment box mein update ka puchhne se better mujhe follow karlo ya phir notification board check kar liya karo.

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
______________________________________

"Are you sure about that, Rani Sahiba?" Shivansh asks to confirm one more time.

"Hmm, I am sure. Riti has told me that pair of heels are custom-made." Jivika replies snuggling closer to Shivansh's chest who tightens his hold on his Rani Sahiba. Although he has heard everything from Adwait and Ritika but it seems there are many things he needs to know. But for now, he has a different topic to discuss with his wife.

"Rani Sahiba.." Shivansh calls out softly while Jivika hums in reply.

"Aap phir se wahi purani wali bholibhali Rani Sahiba ban jaiye." Shivansh says making Jivika look at him while raising her head from his chest.

(You once again become the same old innocent Rani Sahiba.)

"Aap aisa kyun bol rahe ho, Shiv?" Jivika asks not understanding the meaning behind her husband's words.

(Why are you saying like this, Shiv?)

"I was in coma but I could still hear some things and I remember you telling me that you would only cry when I will take you in my arms. So, you are now in my arms so you can cry as much as you want. You don't have to hold yourself from showing your emotions anymore, Rani Sahiba." Shivansh replies looking down at his wife whose eyes are moist but no tears are coming out. Her lips are trembling so badly that she is nearly biting her lips from stopping herself from crying out.

"I am here to hold you." Shivansh says while kissing Jivika on her forehead and that's all take for Jivika to starts crying loudly.

Gut-wrenching sobs can be heard in the room as finally Jivika is crying her heart out. She is crying for the fear she has felt seeing her husband in the hospital bed for so many days. She is crying for the fear of losing her husband because of some enemy who is hell-bent on destroying everything. She is crying for the days she has to sleep alone without having her husband's protective arms around her. She is crying for the days she has to put on a fake smile on her face just for the sake of the family members. Finally, she is crying for the thought of not having her Shiv with her anymore.

Yes, Jivika never said it aloud but there was always a fear in her mind that Shivansh might not wake up from his coma or by chance forgetting about her because of the head injury. She had listened to her heart from the beginning but after Shivansh's accident, her mind always used to have the upper hand. So, she was basically living in a fear of her own.

On the other hand, Shivansh too feels like crying because he can feel the anguish that his Rani Sahiba has been feeling. Her cries are enough to tell him how much she has suffered in silence just to appear brave in front of everyone. Not only that, she has been stopping herself from reliving her pain even after he has woken up from the coma because she doesn't want to put any pressure on him. But what she has forgotten that he is the King and nothing can be hidden from his eyes.