39//✨The Vacation

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
______________________________________

The next day around noon Shivansh and Jivika leave the palace to go to the Jodhpur Airport. Everyone in the family is happy yet sad seeing the couple go on vacation. Happy because finally, both will get some alone time to spend together but sad because everyone will miss having Jivika in the house.

Meanwhile, Jivika gets confused when the car stops in front of a big airplane. The other day she did her research on what to do when a person reaches the airport because she didn't want to feel like a fool who didn't have basic knowledge about flights. But now she is in a dilemma because they haven't even checked out at the airport.

Shivansh gets out of the car first and then moves towards Jivika's side to open the door so that she can get out. Just as Jivika gets out of the car Shivansh laces his fingers with hers before both start watching ahead. Suddenly, Shivansh feels a tug on his fingers making him look at his Rani Sahiba who is giving him a look of confusion.

"What happened?" Shivansh asks.

"How can we directly go into the flight? Don't we need to do check out inside the airport?" Jivika asks with a frown on her pretty face.

"Rani Sahiba, this flight here is your husband's private jet which means I own it. So, we don't need to do any formalities to fly in it." Shivansh answers while Jivika looks at her husband like he has lost his mind.

"May I know how many unnecessary things you have bought till now?" Jivika asks tilting her head to the side a little.

"This is a very important thing for me to have. Let's not talk about this topic right now. See the crew is waiting for us." Shivansh says pointing his fingers towards the people waiting for them in front of the jet.

Jivika looks in the direction where Shivansh is pointing and her eyes widen seeing the girls wearing short skirts. She then looks at her husband before narrowing her eyes at him.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from girls? Then what are they doing here?" Jivika asks angrily while Shivansh tries to think of a perfect response.

"Rani Sahiba, every flight has its crew and the girls are flight attendants. They have been working for our family for many years. You don't have to worry about them." Shivansh replies making Jivika look at him with a pout but still nods her head in response.

The crew welcomes Shivansh and Jivika before requesting them to walk inside the jet. Both of them settle on the couch-like seats while Shivansh helps Jivika to attach her seatbelt. Soon the pilot announces that the jet is taking off which makes Jivika scared. She has seen videos where the plane catches fire suddenly so she quickly closes her eyes and starts chanting Ganpati Bappa's name.

Seeing his wife's condition, Shivansh links his pinky finger with Jivika's making her to clutch his finger tightly. But this small gesture has calmed her down a lot for which she is very thankful.

"Rani Sahiba, now you can open your eyes." Shivansh says after sometime.

Hearing her husband's words Jivika open her left eye first to check if Shivansh is joking or not. But when she finds him sitting calmly she opens both eyes before looking outside the window. Instantly a big smile spreads on her face making her look ethereal.

"Wow..." That's all can leave from Jivika's lips looking at the view outside.

"Indeed wow..." Shivansh says looking at his wife because for him nothing is more worthy to stare at.

It's not a hidden secret that the great King Shivansh Singh Rathore has fallen in love with his soft-hearted wife. His day starts with admiring her in his arms and similarly his day ends with having her snuggle in his arms. Although they have a big age-gap but it doesn't matter to the King. Because he only knows how to love his Rani Sahiba without asking anything in return. For the first time he is doing something without having any reason behind it. He doesn't know from when or how he developed these feelings for his wife. Yet, he is happy that he has fallen in love with the perfect person who understands him better than anyone else. Not only that, his Rani Sahiba truly has the power to calm him down without doing anything special, her mere presence is enough for him to forget everything.