Leaving and Airplanes

The last few hours Y/N would spend with his family before going away flew by as if they were only mere minutes till it was finally time for them both to leave. Y/N had to return to America and his family had to respond to their own daily duties.

He was reluctant to leave but it was time to leave and he knew it. He was already running late so Y/N hugged his little sister one last time "I'm going to be back for Christmas and I'm going to bring a mountain of presents."

"Promise?"

"Pinky Promise." Y/N holds out his pinky finger and S/N shakily agrees. Y/N moves on and hugs his mom just embracing the feeling. He didn't want to let go but he knew he had or else she would keep him trapped in her embrace forever.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too son. Stay safe."

Y/N jokes "My middle name is safe."

M/N retorts with a joke of her own "I thought it was Prodigy or was it wrestling?"

Y/N just laughs remembering the origins where it came from. "I didn't give myself that nickname. Wrestling came from Johnny and Dad came up with the Prodigy one remember?"

"How could I forget?"

"To be fair it fits well." Y/N's mind wandered back to his dad. "Do you think Dad would be proud?"

M/N looks at him slightly perturbed by the question. "What do you mean son?"

"I mean everything I've done so far. Everything that I'm probably going to do in the future."

"Yes, of course he is. He used to say that you and S/N were his greatest accomplishments, never anything he did in the ring. Y/N you're just like your dad you're a fighter so just keep being yourself and me and your dad couldn't be any more prouder."

Y/N hugs her again "Love you, Mom."

"I love you too."

S/N chimes in "What about me?"

"How could I forget about you? I love you the most." S/N smiles coyly joining the hug. When it was time to finally break it up, Y/N was reluctant but he knew he was running late.

An hour later Y/N and Liv were walking through the bustling airport terminal running late. They were both tired but they were late because of Y/N's goodbye but Liv wouldn't complain. She saw the weight that was weighing on Y/N's shoulders having to leave his family again. So she wouldn't mention it.

When they finally managed to make it onto the plane both members were contempt with trying to catch up on their sleep but Y/N kept falling in and out of sleep as they flew over the Pacific.

He was never a good flier but normally he managed to sleep through it but this time he couldn't sleep because his brain wouldn't shut off. He tried all the methods he normally did but his brain was too determined to find answers to the many questions that were plaguing his mind.

The questions bothered him because he didn't know the answers.

He tried to prevent himself from thinking about Edge by going through social media for the first time in months but he couldn't even scroll without everything being about Edge's return and what it meant for Judgement Day. About how he was going to destroy Judgement Day and if they would partner together to end Judgment Day.

It was plaguing his head like a constant nightmare and truthfully Y/N didn't know the answers. There were too many questions and not enough answers.

Where did he stand with Edge? Where did he stand with Judgement Day?