𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇, genevieve green was born to two of the go-to doctors in the world — dr william and camilla green — it wasn't like mr and mrs green were wanting another kid. they'd already had a son thirteen years ago, so it was clear they wernt trying and their son was already too much for them. they were so career driven that no kids would of been best for them, but there they were with two kids and a hospital to run.

theodore green had sworn to himself that the day his younger sister was born he'd take care of her and he did that, sometimes he took care of genevieve more than he took care of himself.

william and camilla were absent parents — to say the least. they missed all of genevieve's milestones growing up. they missed her first steps, her first words, the time she had chicken pox's, when she got the lead role in her school's christmas show and countless other things, but in genevieve's eyes it was okay because theo was there.

as genevieve grew up, her parents became more and more absent they wouldn't return from the hospital at a night. they practically lived at the hospital, and left theodore to raise his younger sister.

too say the least, it wasn't easy on theodore. when he had left school he went off to medical school with his two bestfriends — mark sloan and derek shepherd. he didn't want to leave genevieve on her own and move on with his life, but just couldn't. theodore was all genevieve knew.

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍 the hospital would be everything, their life or death, their new home and the place they'd spend the rest of their life — or they hope that. it was their playground and seattle grace would be genevieves playground.

adrenaline rushed through genevieve's body, she was no longer nervous — like she was the night before. she was now confident. confident in the fact she'd make a name for herself, confident in the fact that seattle would be her new home and that she'd enjoy it there after she had spontaneously packed up and left new york for seattle grace.

she had left everything and everyone. her home, theodore, derek, addison, mark, dereks family and her friends. without a word of warning she had gone. a fresh start is what genevieve wanted, she had finally gotten one for herself.

the interns changing room, was where genevieve currently stood. the changing room was the bottom line and over the years she'd spend and seattle grace she'd work her way up through her internship, into her residency and then to becoming an attending.

"only six women out of twenty," the dirty blonde woman next to genevieve spoke as she turned her head towards genevieve and an asian woman on the other side of her.

"well, i heard one of them a model," genevieve spoke up as the other two women turned their heads to her and the curly haired woman laughed.

"like that's gonna help with the respect part," she continued laughing, genevieve and the other intern, who's name she was yet to learn, joined in laughing. immediately the three clicked, genevieve could tell from the start that they'd all be friends, or so she hoped. "i'm cristina by the way."

"meredith"

"genevieve," she spoke. " i got 'the nazi' that's what i've been told they call her, who have you two got?"

"the nazi," they both replied at the same time.

" you three got the nazi, so did i," a male voice spoke up from beside the trio. "atleast we will be tortured together, right?" the male intern joked, meredith and genevieve let out a small laugh, while cristina stood their completely straight faced. " i'm george o'malley, we met at the, uh, mixer. you had a black dress one and uh....this looks like im gay. i'm not!" george awkwardly commented, aiming the  comment about the mixer to meredith as he wouldn't stop staring at her.

george seemed to be nice, genevieve was glad to have him with her, meredith and cristina. she wasn't sure of his medical capability, but he made her laugh.

"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐉𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌," dr bailey - or commonly known as the nazi - told her six interns. "rule number one, don't bother sucking up, i already hate you and that's not going to change. trauma protocol, phone list, pagers nurses will page you, you answer every page at a run. a run!" dr bailey continued as she started to walk forwards, with her new interns following her as she continued to speak. "thats rule number two! your first shift starts now and lasts fourty-eight hours. your interns, nobody's, bottom of the surgical food chain. you run labs, write orders, work every second night," bailey still continued, none of the interns replied - frankly because they were scared of her.

bailey led them to the on-call room, "on-call room. attending a hog them. sleep when you can, whereever you can. and that brings me to rule number three, if i'm sleeping, don't wake me unless your patient is actually dying. rule number four - the dying patient better not be dead when i get there. not only would you have killed someone you would of woke me for no reason, we all clear on them?" bailey seemed to have finished, but genevieve couldn't help but notice how there was only four rules, not five, but she didn't want to say anything as in her eyes first impressions count the most.

meredith raised her hand, "you said five rules. that was only four," that's when rule number five came, when baileys pager started to beep.

"rule number five, when i love you move," bailey said as she started to run down the corridor, shouting at people to move out of her and her interns way. following rule number two and five, the interns took off after bailey and up to the hospital rooftop where the helicopter came down to meet them.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄𝐆
- ive not even finished writing episode one. i've been so busy so this is all ive got at the minute. my goal is to finish the next chapter which will finish episode one, and the chapters from then on should hopefully cover atleast one episode.
- i'm so sorry for how long this took, i've been so busy revising

𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 - 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara