8🍂🔞

[🍂INJURED 🍂]______________________________________

[🍂INJURED 🍂]
______________________________________

After 1 week.
Jungkook pov
It was ten o'clock at night when all her work was finished and she asked me to wait for her outside the company.

So right now I'm standing there doing just that. She was saying that she was coming but she hasn't come yet.

After some time, I looked towards the gate and saw that she was coming from there and what to say, today she was looking very sexy, now I was not able to control my dick.

She came to me and we both sat in the car. And I started the engine of the car and drove towards my house.

I brought her to my room in my second house and without wasting any time I threw her on the bed and came over her and smashed my lips on her lips. Her lips always give me amazing flavor by which I never get enough of.

I started sucking her lips slowly and I myself don't understand why I always want to kiss her slowly, I don't know why I can't get enough of her lips. Her lips give me a strange feeling that no one else has ever given me and whenever I fuck her, I get the most peace that I have ever felt in bed with anyone else.

I reached her neck and started kissing her neck but that too very gently. And I don't know why, I always want to go hard and wild on her but I can't. I want to feel her body every corner of mine right from the beginning when we did it for the first time and the question to this is the same, why??

Then she removed her top and she took off my shirt, and I started giving her open mouth kisses on her stomach due to which she moaned softly.

While kissing her, I reached to her panty and put my hand in it and started caressing her clit, and the amazing thing was that she was already very wet for me.

"Sexy bird, you are too wet"

"B-cause of you"

"Oh because of me??"

"Yeahhh"

I put my finger inside her and started rotating it. "Now without me saying it, don't get wet, get it Sexy bird"

"Ammmhhh"

"speak nicely otherwise" I thrust my fingers hard.

"Yesssss"

"Yes what??? sexy bird" Again thurst

"Yes, I-I got it."

I took my finger out of her before she came.

"What kook" She was disappointed and said.

But at that time I did not pay much attention that she called me by my nickname.

Without saying anything, I took off my lower clothes and my dick came out, which had become really hard. I held her hand and made her rub it on that hard dick of mine.