⟡ prologue

˚౨ৎ˚

˚౨ৎ˚

Diane Lilith Rosier is a french woman, also happens to be an half-veela. She was born on 21th of August, 1907 in Paris, France. Diane goes to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was sorted into the house Ravenclaw. Her mother and father died when she was on a young age. Lucien Rosier, her older brother went to Beuxbatons Academy of Magic and now lives with their Aunty, Vinda Rosier. After a while from graduating, Diane decided to live in France for a while.

During her Hogwarts time, she was pretty popular among the student due to her blood, intelligence and mostly, beauty. Also her kindness makes alot of boys goes mad for her. Alot of boys drool over her, one of them was Newt Scamander, her old dear friend. They both met on the train during their third year, at that time Newt already had been 'crushing' on her, but silently of course.

Newt didn't took a liking for Diane Rosier only because of her beauty, nor because she was an half-veela. She was, kind to him, kind—like kind. She smiled whenever she sees him, speaks softly with him, would find an opportunity to talk with him and she didn't judge the love that Newt has for Magical Creatures. She was perfect, for Newt.

Unfortunately, during their sixth year, Newt was expelled from Hogwarts. She felt sick at the feeling of loosing a friend, especially Newt, but she couldn't do anything so she just accepted it.

After graduating from Hogwarts, she didn't really expect to even meet him afterwards. There's only a little chance of them meeting eachother, a little. He wouldn't even like me anymore, she thought.

Oh my Diane, you're really clueless.