Demons below

While Harry and the Angels of Power were training with one another, the Dark Lord and his group were all very busy themselves. Voldemort called Bellatrix into his office one afternoon.

"Bella," he said. "I have a special task for you."

"What is it that you need of me?" she said bowing to him. "I will do whatever it is that you ask of me My Lord."

"You have served me faithfully," said Voldemort. "I need you to go to Azkaban with a group of my Death Eaters and free Lucius. I also need a group of people to retrieve Delores Umbridge. I have need of her sly cunning. Last but not least, I need you to find Fenrir Greyback and send him to me. When you have completed all of these tasks, I will instruct you from there."

"Of course My Lord," she said. "I will get right on it. The werewolf is actually here at the Manor. I will send him right up. As far as Lucius goes, he will be freed by no later than tomorrow. I will send Goyle and Crabbe to find Umbridge and have her brought here to you. If they fail, then I will see to it personally once I have recovered Lucius."

"You shall be rewarded handsomely for your service to me Bella," said Voldemort. "You and you alone have been the most faithful. You have pleased me beyond comparison with your loyalty and your abilities. Once all three tasks are completed, we shall talk more. I have something in the works that I think you will enjoy."

"Your praise is most endearing to me," said Bella bowing low again. "I shall return once I have finished all of my duties. Thank you for your trust in me."

"Oh Bella," said Voldemort stopping her once again. "Find out why I have not heard from Severus in some time. I have sent out a summons to him, and he has not answered my call."

"I will get right on it," said Bellatrix. "Shall I send the rat to the castle and find out what is going on?"

"That is acceptable," he replied. "See to it that he learns something useful this time or I will have to punish him more severely for his failure."

"Your wish is my command," said Bella bowing on last time.

She took one last look at him before she turned and left. Voldemort knew without a doubt that she would get everything done that he asked of her. She was able and very loyal. He regretted the times that he had to punish her for her mistakes. No one was perfect and he knew this. He made sure her punishments were less severe than most. Loyalty like hers was hard to come by. Where most of his followers were loyal to him out of fear, she was loyal to him in heart. Lucius was faithful to him, but he had failed one too many times. His punishment would be severe. He would not kill Lucius, but he would punish him by taking away the one thing he loved the most.

Bellatrix walked the halls of Malfoy Manor. Her mind was going at a rapid pace as she sought out the ones the Dark Lord wanted. It was not long before she found Pettigrew hovering in the shadows eaves dropping on some of his fellow Death Eaters.

"Rat," she snapped. "I have been sent by the Dark Lord with a special mission for you."

"What is it that he wants me to do?" asked Pettigrew a little nervously.

"He wants you to go to Hogwarts and find out why Snape has not answered his summons," she replied. "He mentioned that if you do not come back with satisfactory information, that you will be punished severely for failure. I suggest that you not fail this mission. He may not be so lenient the next time."

"When do you want me to leave?" he asked.

"There is no time like the present idiot," she snapped. "Before you go, I have a question for you. Do you know where Greyback is? The Dark Lord wants him."