3.5 mini chapter

I was quiet, staring out the window impatiently. So this is where it begins. My future. I got to see Katakuri yesterday to become a little more familiar with each other and to teach go over the wedding, he made it clear he didn't want to kiss as a final seal for the marriage. It was obvious that it was to do with his face that he's hiding, luckily I was told to I put the idea forward for a traditional forest wedding, which LinLin happily agreed, she was very intruiged by our culture. Katakuri offered soft eyes in that moment, as if he was grateful.

---

"Y/n, it's time to go," spoke my mother from the door, I turned around and walked with my head down. It was impossible not to be shakey at this moment. The wedding was seconds away...

I could hear all the people outside. It was disconcerting. As the sounds calmed, the doors opened, I took a deep breath and walked slowly. Following the carpet laid for me. I looked up momentarily, seeing Katakuri standing there in more formal attire than his jeans and spikes. He didn't look happy... I didn't blame him at all.

As I got to the front, I stood facing him, not looking to meet his gaze.  I could hear everything, the way he shifted, his breathing. I was so aware... my nerves were getting to me. I couldn't hear anything but him... everything sounded so distant. Katakuri grabbed my hand, placing a magenta stone ring onto my finger. His touch felt ice cold. I then placed a ring on his finger, too... I was just following the routine we practised yesterday.

It turned out that I had spaced out, Katakuri gently poked me, and I snapped out of it, "y/n, please turn around," spoke the man who was marring us... I forgot..

I slowly turned around and took a deep breath slowly, dropping the cloak I was wearing to the floor... I began to shake, which didn't go unnoticed by Katakuri. He could sense my fear.

My wings slowly unfolded and spread wide, the beautiful glass like appearance and the many colours reflecting light astonished him.

"Now, Katakuri. Place a body part onto the large of her right wing, " spoke the man, katakuri looked confused. He sighed and gently pushed his hand onto my wing, a copy of said hand had been permanently imprinted into my wing, mirroring on the other one. Katakuri was surprised.

"Y/n, now you may kiss his hand,"

I turned back around and shakily grabbed katakuris hand he used and left a gentle kiss upon it. "I now pronounce you man and wife, forever bonded by the wings of life gifted from the land itself. To be cherished and respected, till the circle of life reclaims you"

In that moment... I felt myself go numb, as if my legs were jelly. There's no turning back now... forever printed on my wings were this man's hand. A dishonour to fail now.