Chapter 1: Miss

It has been 20 years. 20 years since Eragon had tearfully left all of his people he cared about, to begin a new life and train the new riders. It might not seem like a long time to him because he is a rider, but he knew that his human relatives and friends would age more and more. Nasuada, Roran, Katrina, Ismira, Orik, you name it. A hot, bright tear slid down his cheek as he gripped the golden railing  of his balcony painfully. A blood red sun was beginning to set. 

In front of the crowd, he spoke none of these people, of his history. Although deep in his heart he missed them and cried for them, none of them matched Arya. Every night he twisted and turned, dreaming of Arya, crying and bawling. She was like a hole in his heart which never gets mended. The only person (Animal) that could comfort him was Saphira, since she was experiencing the same thing. She missed Firnen so much that her tail slashed the gorgeous curtains and comfy sofas that decorated their room.

He had crossed the Shëia sea, as he named it, after he left from Alagëasia. The waves were high and scary, threatening to swallow up the ir ship. Sadly, he lost a few elves. After that, it was easy. They reached land and he saw a ring like shady forest that has lots of game to sustain Saphira and the eggs. He named it the Hunting forest. 

The Hunting forest surrounded a big piece of land. Three rivers divided the land into thirds, but they joined into a ring like moat in the middle. That middle piece of land surrounded by water was the best place to build a city. And that is Correla, the capital of Tutenia. Swarming with riders, students and dragons. Shiny buildings bigger than mountains. The tallest was his magnificent palace, where the riders can have meetings and ceremonies. As for the three pieces of land. The first one was Hroth, named after Hrothgar, the old dwarf king that passed away. New riders trained there. The second, Glory. A place for secondary, more advanced riders to train. The third land had 2 parts. Flamery forest and Helli Aren forest. Seperated by Mënin lake.

Eragon looked far out to Tutenia, the kingdom he and his fellow elves built together, slowly but steadily. In the square, children of the riders played while some non-rider residents closed up the markets that sold goods. The non-riders lived a normal life in Correla, normally a relative of a rider, while the riders trained in either Hroth or Glory. 

Eragon sensed Zairetone coming, his faithful assistant. He knew all the people and can sense them, with his mind. He is now more powerfull in the mind and body than Galbatorix ever was. But the people still loved and adored him so much, because of his mindset of justice and his kind and strong heart.

"Come in." Eragon said before Zairetone could even knock. She smiled. The king always knew everything, but not in a bad way.

"Your majesty, Glaeder-elda is here." She carried a purple cushion with the glowing, beating heart of hearts on it. Eragon's mentor.

Eragon, I think I remember. Glaeder said.

What do you remember? Oh tell me, Glaeder-elda.

Yes. I think I remember what Vrael told me.

Please tell me. I can't wait.

I know how to bring him back. Oromis. All of them back. I know how to bring the dead back to life. Glaeder finished.