Chapter 2

Surveycorpse has been pretty inactive due to testing coming up, of course everyone but eren decided to prepare.

Armin, being Armin made sure Eren studied, enabling him by telling him 'Jean will do better if you don't study.' Consequently, he got right to studying.

————————————————————————-

Mikasa & I decided on the library to study, however, we both had something.. or someone on our minds. Of course, Mikasa's feelings regarding Eren have been obvious from the time they met. For me, I try to shut mine for a certain blond down. I can't risk it, what if it the band falls apart? He's close with my brother, so if it did go south, I couldn't escape it. There was too many variables at play for my liking.

Thankfully, I snapped out of my prior thoughts when Mikasa spoke.

"Is something on your mind?" She inquired, noticing my break from studying to spacing out.

"Nothing important. Do you have notes for bio? I can never catch up with that professor." I sighed, successfully dodging the question.

"Yeah, of course, Armin again?" She asked, handing over the noted as requested.

"..Possibly. Is this what you go through with Eren? You have dealt with it longer, how do you do it?" I questioned the poor girl.

Mikasa gave a defeated sigh, deciding to ignore the barrage of questions.

"If it means anything to you, I don't think he'd say 'no'." The girl across from me mentioned.

"You think so? Even if he did day yes, I don't have the first client as to how to even tell him.." I sighed at a loss of ideas.

"I wish I could help, but I haven't even gotten to Eren yet. If you need help that I can give, come to me."

I nodded, going to study. Despite the fact I should be working on bio, I opened my laptop and went to continue the song I had started the night before.

—————————————————————————
                            END OF CHAPTER

Notes: I'm writing these chapters at school.. having my friend proofread a lil.
I also wanted to list some ships in this!!

Eremika
Hitchannie
Jeanmarco
Eruri