How Did This Happen

Before we got stuck here Jayden, Jordan and I lived together. We lived in Miami, Florida and we lived in an apartment building near the coast. I learned to love to surf and appreciate the waters. We lived on our own because we are foster kids, well myself, Jayden and Jordan were. But we did not want to be split up. When you don't have a lot of family, you tend to hold on tighter to the ones we have, and love them more than you could ever tell them. We have been living on our own since Jayden and I were 8, and Jordan was 7. Max, Jayden and I all have jobs Max works as a model Jayden and I work as volunteers that get paid. So Jordan is home alone most of the time after school which is good because she has a lot of homework to do and if she needs help she can call Max. So our parents died when we were pretty young as you can guess. How you might ask, when we were at home with a babysitter their car slid off the road and fell into a lake. We found out about it when the cops came to our door that night and the babysitter answered. Luckily our babysitter could stay with us that night and get us ready for school the next morning. It was all over the news, so everyone was really sympathetic. We switched through babysitter's till one of us turned 13. Then they became our legal guardian. How we got here has no idea. I went to sleep in my bed and next thing I knew I was here.