Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry I think last time I posted Chapter 3 Twice. Here's Chapter Four!

The three of them sat over waffles early the next morning. "So...what's the bad news?" Amour asked as she and her mother prepared their waffles the exact same way. Lots of butter, less syrup and eaten one row at a time. Cole smirked as he watched them then shook his head.

"The common word is that a demonic Seer sensed her power. More over, they believe it to be The Source, whose powers have been lost since my first death."

"The Source?" Bonnie asked panicked, it sounded ominous.

"That's just the title. They are the leader of the Underworld."

"Okay but then why did he attack her?"

"Well because of the second part of the rumor, that Amour is the daughter or son of the last Source. And that she's been hidden, even possibly by the Charmed Ones. They want to test whoever it is then use them to organize the Underworld."

"And that would be bad?" Amour asked, organization was usually a good thing,

"Yes, right now and for the last fifteen years they have been fighting each other constantly. Trying to reestablish a pecking order but all the groups are evenly matched. The good thing is it's been distracting them from a demon's true mission which is to kill witches and humans."

"So they organize and that's what happens?"

"Yes, but it doesn't really matter. Your magic is partly demonic and similar but you're not the Source." he said.

"But could Amour still be used for the same purpose?" Cole took a deep breath. That was the bad news.

"Definitely. And since she's a witch it might even work better."

"So more will come for me?"

"Definitely possible. I'll look into some type of cloaking. You should call the sisters, though. They used to deal with things like this all the time."

"Okay, I'll call Piper now. Amour, make sure you get to school on time," Amour nodded and got up.

"Wait, is that really a good idea?"

"Demons would regret showing up to a school full of supernaturals that can defend themselves. Plus it has spells to keep people out of most places. And I don't like your implication that I would leave her somewhere unprotected," Bonnie said to him.

"Down Mama Bear, I was actually thinking about the other students."

"Teachers and kids are werewolves, vampires, and witches."

"Cool school."

"Go, now Amour." She nodded and left by fire travel.

"So how bad is this, really?" Bonnie asked Cole after Amour was gone.

"You should call the sisters."

    An hour later, the sisters arrived in their bluish orbs. "Nice place," Paige said, "Why are we here?" Before Bonnie can explain the situation, they get another visitor in the form of orbs. Bonnie sees a tall blonde male teen.

"What are you doing here?" Piper asked him,

"The Elders told me to come. I got my first charge," he said proudly.

"What? You just turned 17!"

"So? Take it up with them. So where is she? Is it you?" he asked Bonnie, "Thought you'd be younger, I guess. But this is cool. I mean I guess. But why..."