the start of a new manhood

DaZai wakes up in the middle of the night covered in a wet liquid. "It smells sweet???" He decided to garb some of the liquid in his hands and drink it. "IT tastes...like...A BRISK ONE LT ICE TEA BOTTLE!!!" he stands up out of bed and feels something big and hard between his legs. He runs to the bathroom, pulls down his pants to see a...ONE LETER BRISK ICE TEA BOTTLE. His wolf Insticks kicks in..
he NEEDS TO REALIVE HIMSELF OF THAT TENION. he calls chuuya on the phone "hello? Dazai??? Its literally the middle of the night why are u calling me jackass?!?" "Chuuya....I n-need you...cum over...please chuuya..." dazai replys "I'll be right there...just wait" chuuya hangs up the phone, he's worried for dazai. He grabs he's ugly ass hat and runs out the door. Chuuya knocks on the door and opens it to find dazai lieing on the floor whimpering covered in ONE LT BRISK ICE TEA BOTTLE. as soon as the door opens, dazai shoots up, and to grab chuuya and slams the door shut, he quickly pulls him down to floor. "D-dazai w-what are u doing you moron!?" "I'm sorry chuyya i-i can't c-controll myself..."  dazai starts RIPING off chuuyas clothes. Chuuya thinks about fighting back but he can't give up this chance to get fucked by the fucking dazai, he's been dreaming of this moment since the day he laided his eyes on dazai so he decides to give in. He warps his arms around dazai pulling him in. But suddenly, he smells something.... it smells like...A ONE LT BRISK ICE TEA BOTTLE!! "Dazai...is that a A ONE LT BRISK ICE TEA BOTTLE AS YOUR  DICK!!?? h-how did this happen????" Dazai stays quite for a second and then "I need it hard ima dead girllll wallkigggg" "are u quoting fucking Heather's in middle of this??" Dazai shushs chuuya and begins to thurst his A ONE LT BRISK ICE TEA BOTTLE into chuuyas cute lil ass. Chuuya moans intensely. "Nyyaaa....mhh-mmHahh..." dazai starts breathing heavily as he thursts his  ONE LT BRISK ICE TEA BOTTLE faster and harder with every thurst. "D-da-zai...it feels...sso...good...Nyyaaa..ahh~" chuuya then he feels something little Turing inside of him, then all of dazais  juice from the ONE LT BRISK ICE TEA BOTTLE flooding inside of his cute lil ass filing him up. " ahh..mm-mmmhh~...yeah chuuya...you know just how to realive me~" dazai keeps thursting intensely over and over "i-i'm g-gonna c-cumm...ahhhhh...d-dazai---" then chuuya finally cums all over the floor.
After that intense orgasam, chuuya is breathing heavily on the floor recovering from his orgasam, dazai lends a hand to pick him up and take him to his bed, they snuggle up under the covers while they hug each other tightly.