decisions

when sabrina woke up and something in the air was different,she got her normal twitter hate of people comparing her to olivia and the smell of coffee from her sister was still there, so why did she feel different?

she got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen were she saw her sister,sara, who looked ready for the day, it was 8am and sara was never ready that early. immediately sabrina's mind didn't know what to think but she knew it had to do with her weird feeling.

"hey i made you coffee"

"thanks um what are you doing today"

"well i need to talk to you first"

"okay"

"well sab , jus- please don't hate me'

"i won't i promise what's up"

"i'm moving in with noah in like a week"

"oh"

"look i'm sorry but i need to yk? i need my own opportunities i can't get those when i'm only seen as your sister, i'm sorry sab"

"no no no no don't be sorry i get it i knew we would live together forever i just didn't realize it would be now"

"i'm sorry"

"sara your don't have to be, your doing what you love"

truth is it broke sabrina's heart, she didn't have many friends the ones she did have lives everywhere but california, so her sister was her best friend, her sister would preform every performance with her until recently when she said she needed a step back from it so maybe sabrina knew this was coming. she couldn't be mad at her sister for doing what she loves,she was proud of her but her sister had a boyfriend and friends that she was with everyday,sabrina didn't have that.

*ring ring*

sabrina was broke out of her thoughts by her phone ringing,her brother was calling. sabrina missed her brother more than anything, he was traveling all over the world visiting his friends and filming it and when he wasn't doing that he streamed the games that they would play. her brother,simon, moved to texas at 17 years old by himself,why? well he had friends there. that's why.

"hey i miss you"

"i miss you to,sara just told me"

"oh ya,good for her right?"

"you're not mad?"

"no my sister is living her best life why would i be"

"sab your going to go crazy alone it that house"

"maybe, the next album will be "i'm crazy welcome to my home".

"ha ha ha no serious question sab"

"not you too,what up?"

"move to texas"

"what? no"

"why not"

"what in texas? besides you?"

"sabrina there's so many good people here you could make more friends and plus you've been with sara your whole life now it's my turn, and everyone here is a sabrina fan"

"fuck it"

"what?"

"i'll look for a house in texas"

"REALLY"

"ya why not my manager might kill me but who cares"

"omg i have to tell all my friends"

"i'll keep you posted on houses"

sabrina sighed and looked out her window,there really was nothing for her here,she hated the girls, the boys,and she hated paparazzi who basically ruined her last relationship.she is done with LA.