smexy time

Kae's farting ceiling POV:

I was hanging out in my usual place and I let a lil toot, well it was supposed to be a lil toot but I just let it rip.

It went on for about 4 mins and I would've continued but I heard laughs. I look from where the laughter was coming from and I saw Gerald. Oh lordy Lord. I have this massive crush on him.

His long green luscious hair, his menacing stare, his sweet laugh.

I've totally embarrassed myself.

I just wanna disappear into thin air.

"Oh don't be embarrassed, doll. "
He said in his usual soft tone.

I blushed.

"W-what?.. " I stuttered out.

"Sometimes we have no choice but to let go. " he said and he let one rip.

I smiled and blushed so much I looked like a tomato.

I giggled.
"Oh? " I got closer to him and I noticed a clear buldge in his pants.

"What's this?" I teased and I palmed him through his green slacks and he groaned

"Baby doll.. " He moaned out. I smirked and I applied pressure and he let out a small toot.

"Can I? " I said, fumbled with his belt. He nodded and I unbuckled the belt and I pulled it out and his slacks slid down.

I could see the outline of his big, thick, long cock against his floral boxers and I swear I almost queefed.

I got on my knees and I pulled his boxers down and his 12 inch schlong SMACKED me on the face, leaving a mark. I smiled as his long schlong was pulsing and throbbing in front of me.

"Is this what my farts do to you? Zaddy? "
I looked up at him and he barked.

I wrapped my fingers on his thick cock and I couldn't even properly wrap my hand on it, it's was too big. Who am I kidding? nothings too big.

I reached down to my puthay and I got some of my yeast infection on it and I slobbed it on his dick as lube and I started stroking it slowly and he let out a lil toot.

Suddenly, he took a fist full of my wig and he shoved my head on his deck, bruising my throat and he moaned and I started bobbing my head along his grimy, stanky schlong. In a good way ofc.

He pulled me up and he turned me around and bent me over, pulled down my skirt along with my panties and he slapped my ass and he aligned his schlong to my entrance and forced it all in, I bled to the sudden pressure but it was alrighty.

He pulled it almost all the way out and I furrowed my brows in confusion and he suddenly SLAMMED his dick inside me. Bruising my cervix. He continued that over and over again, occasionally letting out moans while me on the other hands was a moaning-screaming mess.

He reached down and he pulled up my shirt with my bra and he started palming my boobs.

A long, passionate 26 minutes has gone by with non stop slamming and I was getting close to my high.

"I'm CUMMING" I howled and he slapped my ass.

"ME too, biatch! " he exclaimed, popping the h and he increased his speed and I came and he shot his sperm inside my million dollar puthay and I collapsed whole shaking, his hot steamy seed flowing out of me.

A/n:
😂😂😂

Ps:
I was texting my schoolmate while making this🥰